Reviews for Vengeance
Shinomori Kyo chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I love the story. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
kutlessfangurl1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That was really cool. Also I don't know if you know this but Kyo didn't kill Yuya's brother, Kyoshiro did. But I think you should really continue. I give 4 stars.
Sally chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I'm glad to see that you are also writing SDK as well as RK fan fics. There aren't very many quality fan fics on this site, so I'm certainly pleased to see you here.

Please continue with this story. It definitely has momentum and an allure of mystery about it.
I. Gorelik chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wah, why must you be such an awesome writer? Though that's a good thing not bad, you make even a fanfic to an anime I've never watched really good. Real skills there *claps*. I have added this story to Story Alert aswell, I hope I'll see this fic and Bound updated (BW, if you get this you said in Bound which fic of your three new ones you're readers would like to see updated, and I chose Bound, I just forgot to mention it).
Ginny-cry chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow Linay! whis story will be great right? I'm your fan from all the RK stories you have! but I never thought you'll be writing of SDK...

ANYWAY, I'll be stalking it! XD
Wolfwoods chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
jeez Kyo's mean. I would flip if i found him doin that to me. update soon
Tk DuVeraun chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I really like it, but..

Kyo didn't kill Yuya's brother. Kyoshirou did...
hisaki too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Kyaa! xD SDK's really been in need of some great stories, and I'm really glad you wrote this little piece here. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ferret Kunoichi chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I think this has great promise! Please continue it!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Loved it. *grins* And if you put in Yuya's reaction when she wakes up, them I'm all for adding a second chapter to this. Other than a few grammar mistakes here and there - such as using 'loose' instead of 'lose' and 'bead' instead of 'bed' - I've got no complaints.

Anyway, I'm glad to see other favorite authors of mine branch into SDK and add some more quality ficcage to the pile for the series. Keep up the awesome work!
Holy Mamma chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
GREAT! I love SDK - I'm so glad you've crossed over! I'd rather you'd continue this than your two current RK's!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4