Reviews for My Favourite Mistake
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Loved the chapters, Loving the story. Please continue with this story. KUDOS!
ahaad chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
great chapter, cant wait for next
LOVE.U.FOREVER chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
love it keep up the good work
future author chapter 10 . 8/23/2007
Nice chapter. Good way to introduce Miroku into the story. I can't wait to see what the next chapter is going to be about. Anyway, keep up the excellent writing and update soon.
kk hdtwfmtsdnehfwpawtnbwam chapter 10 . 8/23/2007
This story is really good, I'm glad that Inuyasha has started fighting back. I'd never have imagined Kagome as gothic but you know whatever makes you tick. I think you could do with developing their characters a bit more, you know give them a bit more history but apart from that the story if fab. Update soon!
CarmenImbrium chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Great fanfic!
BlueIceStone chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
aw! i love it. YAY! _ keep going its good. please. me likey
Jc2 chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE i read all ten chapters an i loved it please update soon i want to read more of this story update soon

P.S. i like the storyline alot though i have no idea what type of thing your goin for but you probably hit it or your just doin your thing good job

P.P.S. PLEASE DONT STOP DOIN WHAT YOUR DOIN CUZ YOUR DOIN A GOOD JOB DOIN IT
fka11 chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
hm...interesting. not much character relations (inu says like nothing..lol) but i like it. it's a kool style of writing. keeper up, oh and don't change it b/c of my of my comment. lol. hm...i guess that's it. l8r

FKA
Sakarya chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
too short too short too short!

the ending waas so cute!

update soon please!
ShadowMika chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
charm2999 chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
it's lookin good update soon!
future author chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
I really love this story. I love it. I can't wait to see if inuyasha fights back or not. maybe he'll be added to the team. I like the relationship between kag and inu. Maybe she will give him confidence in himself. Anyways, i hope you update soon. keep up the excellent writing.
Dani Rose Ventra chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
aww i just adore this particular story. very angsty but still a bit fondess between the infamous couple! hope you update!
Sakarya chapter 9 . 8/3/2007