Reviews for The Nightmare from Zelda's Lullaby
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
It was...interesting, to say the least.
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hahaha, oh wow... That's all I can say, I have lost breath from lack of air, from laughing... I listened to all of those songs that were in it while reading it, it was amazing! I got lost a few times but just went on. But yeah... FREAKIN' AMAZING!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
lol, i cracked up while i was readin this!
takumifan4ev chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was so stupid i just dashed through it. please dont mix very different things together. Its not meant to be.
Random-person chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Huh? I kinda lost track of the dream sequence.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Don't worry. I like sugar too. _ That's why you're hyper, yes? _ or so they think...

... But I am not responsible for it's production

- and I don't own any either :(
pendulii chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hilarious!
KendoSakuyamon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
OMG! that one rocked! *bows* I am not worthy. .

Kouji in Zelda's dress! Why didn't I imagine that.

LMAO, I almost choked on my fruit as I read about the Yuri fairies, I even downloaded the theme to Suikoden I. . .believe me, I could not stop laughing. YOU ROCK!

Vixi: _ What are you talking about?

Kendo: _ was that THE Yamaki from Digimon 3? In a speedo? I swear, if this stuff's considered crazy, then sign me up for the mental institude cos I could've died laughing today

Vixi: Wha?

Kendo: Kouji in Zelda's dress Takuya not being a virgin Happy Kendo _

*Piles the coke high into LL's arms*

Kendo: Drink loads and loads, get a sugar rush then write another! These keep me from my insanity. . .strangly enough. . does that work out?. . .Why has no one realized that School is an evil cult? Are we the only sane ones? ARE WE?

Vixi: Hoo boy. . .You've started her off, she's not gonna stop ALL night now _'

Kendo; _ Doesn't being crazy rock?

Kendo: Oh btw, *Plays Zelda midis non stop*

Vixi: Can you believe people actually do that in real life?
CherryEspresso chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Hahaha, I do so love your parodies. xD I know what listening to songs can do to you. I'm listening to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack right now and I feel like reading random romantic depressing angsty Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics at the moment. Ones that have to do with Malik. Why? Because my friend wrote a fanfic where Domino high put on a PotO production and Malik was the phantom...xD
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Bwahahahaha! That...owned...all... xD I loved it. But now, the Song of Storms is stuck in my head. ;; But alas, that's okay! Hehe, I have sympathy *cough*undying laughter*cough* for poor dress-wearing semes. xD That was just so hilarious.
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I don't get this fic! What the hecc is a Mimi-Izumi? Sounds to me Mimi has Izzys last name.
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Is killing herself laughing, tears of laughter, you know the works?*

Chihi-chan (Chihiro): Kumi can't get to you right now, she's crying 'cause this was funny. *Chihi-chan starts doubling over laughing*

Ita-chan (Itai): *She starts laughing her butt off too*

Me: Okay, I read a Fruits Basket fic, and Kouji in a dress, just reminded me of Yuki in a dress.

*Is once again, laughing to death*

All: We're gonna' die laughing!
GemmaniGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Very strange yet very interesting and funny!