Reviews for What if
Jordanne chapter 14 . 2/11/2008
AWWE! *blushes* but i'm very sad that kaza got raped! we all know rikuo is supposed to take his virginity! now i'm sad v.v but it was very good!
psychodic chapter 14 . 11/15/2007
OMG...i loved it and i worsep you i so wanted to read a manga with that story liek that one when i read the summery i was liek "i have to read this" i loved it all thank you
KnownAsKakashi chapter 14 . 3/23/2007
i really liked yor story! i love the whole "no im not-yes you are" argujment you had in the begginig, very catchi i thought older brother of rikuo is HALLARIOUS! and i hope there is a sequel to your story loved the "what iffy" ending! best of luck ... sicerly- Kakashi (from Naruto fyi)
Carly Reynolds chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
OMG! KEEP GOING. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS?.!
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh poor, poor, POOR Kazahaya. Actually...I really wouldn't mind sleeping in a room right next to Rikuo's. M, tasty Rikuo.
Ryo Yuriko chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
Loved this 'What If' story, it was awesome, though I would have appreceated more yummy Yaoi goodness, but I'm also like Rikuou in the 'pervert' sense, and I'm a Bit of a RabidFangirl! HeHe. Also, More 'Carrot Stix' please.
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
Over all, a pretty kick-ass fic! I've read it like, a bajillion times...but, just 1 little, teeny, tiny, eensy, weensy, detail I've over looked. WHAT THE FLYING MONKEYS DOES DAISUKI MEAN?
Ankh-Ascendant chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
Awesome! I'm obsessed withthe little story in the end of hte first book, and I was so glad to see your story! I sat down and read it all. xD

Yay for Saiga/Kakei! I was so glad when you didn't just focus on Rikuo/Kazahaya... Kakei is the most beautimous bishie ever! *squeal!* If you're still willing to share him, I get half! Put him with Pegasus from YGO, you get the cutest sadist couple evah! XD Hey, did you ever find out if he was blond or not? I was curious about that myself...

The angsty rapiness was awesome too. Angst rulz. But the humor was also great. I lurvle your story... especially the end, wth Kakei in a dress! XD You should so totally write a story about Kakei and Saiga, totally about them. _

Ahem. Anyway. You can disreagard me telling you what to do. Just know I lurve your story, and it's listed among my favorites _

_/\ q"-"p /\_

SG
marmalade778 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
teehee i remember that! i luv it haha sounds like marmalade boy have you read that its so cute!
tatoo chapter 14 . 3/31/2006
the end suck!(...why cant you do a "story 2"...
tatoo chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
ohh no..I love you story!) its make me happy)..i hope you going to write more yaoi;)
Sakiolivia chapter 14 . 3/11/2006
(not expecting a responce)HI! this was a really good story... and if im right , and I'm always right, you used 3 diffrent mangas'/ anime in this story didn't you... Lawful drug (obiously since its the section its in) FURUBA ( fruits basket) and marmalade boy ( you said you used the idea from it)

byebye
Demonskid chapter 14 . 2/25/2006
Stop stoping it at the good parts *pouts* please update soon please. Love ur ficy by the way.

DK
AnimeSiren chapter 14 . 2/3/2006
I loved this story! it was awesome!
Leviticus Lied chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
WAH that friggen SUCKS so bad! How could you do that to innocent little Kaza?