Reviews for Just Another Day
Purple Apocalypse chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Okay, that was really sweet, but I will say that this is probably actually my least favorite thing I've read by you. Which isn't saying all that much, since I really, really like your stories. But I like Tara, and "stuttering witch-bitch" took it a bit too far for my taste. Still, except for that, it was pretty good.
Purple Apocalypse chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aww! That was such a sweet first chapter. Poor Willow, poor Spike. They need each other so badly. I don't like the Tara bashing, since she's one of my favorite characters and Spike in cannon really likes her, but I will admit that they were all quick to forget everything Willow did and it wasn't nice of Tara to leave because of the magic when Willow was going to take care of her when she went crazy. Anyway, that was great. I can't wait for their talk...
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I Love it. I Love this pairing. :) I'm not a Spike/Buffy fan. Buffy never treated him like he deserved to be treated.
pickamix chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I love almost any story where Spike and Willow get together... now that being said I had to sort of glaze over the part where Tara was a bitch... I like Tara so I don't really like things that paint her in a bad light. Everything else was great thought.
nonhalema chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Loved it...really good
aerido chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
i love it _ and that's all there is to it
Dernhelm of the Rohrrim chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
aww so sweet, i like the way you portayed them

DotR
snowangl05 chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Wow a great story...im glad that willow and spike found each other so they dont have to be alone and unloved. this is a wonderful story!
seraphim2db chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
cute story
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Omg, bless! That's uber-cute!