Reviews for The Unthinkable
totodile292 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Extremely creative. Thank you for opening my eye to a Totally Spies cross-over that makes sense.

If this story is a crossover (aka x-over) between Totally Spies and Kim Possible, do you think you change your story type to better reflect it?

Second of all, I just want to let you know the spelling of "thief" is not consistent between chapters. The 2nd chapter had the correct spelling (thief), but the 1st chapter did not (theif).
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
bervo h ts-aer-aire-haed-they-won,t-last-angast-someone-like-shego-wood-eat-ts-alive-beides booine-wood-kick-mandy's-ass-in

it-won,t-faunny
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
bervo hhm kp&shego&booine-cood ts,s-ass-in-
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
bervo i hate-ts-iam-major-moone-i-ejoy-kimposslibe

reamm-unlike-mandy-made-waes-into-sapy-once-also-kimposslibe-epsd-boing-booine-was-belssing-in-disuge

beides-i'd-waht booine-kick -out-of-mady-reamm-booine-is-adacer-cheelader
Anerise chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
interesting story... i would recomend not swearing as much next time
bllob chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Any f/f to happen?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Cool! More please! _
Rzz chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Pretty good. Keep up the good work.
Jiggly Wess chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
woot...go you. i love both TS and KP...they rock...id just never really thought that they could actually work together...hm...not such a bad idea...anyways...i'll be waiting for more of this fic...expect abuse if u dont fiish it soon ...:P lol jk hurry and continue :)
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
According to your story, it seems KP can beat the three spy girls at the same time without a major effort, since she can fight an assasin that almost eliminated Jerry (the guy can be old, but he is a very impressive fighter). Please, make the spies fight Shego, or have an sparring match with Kim. That would be great!
Mat49324 chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Great. How much chapters are left for this story? Let me know and update real soon.

-Mathew
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Yikes! Talking about cliffhangers! Ok, now I think I was wrong, and the killer is not Shego or Monkeyfist. Please, continue.
Mat49324 chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Wow! Great chapter, even if it didn't have the spies in it yet. I hope the next chapter you post will have the spies in it (Sam, Clover, Alex). I hope you even update real soon.

-Mathew
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Good start. The thief was Shego or Monkeyfist, Im guessing. Please, continue.
Furuido chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Well, this is by far one of the best Totally Spies fanfics I have read in a very long time and generally I think it is bloody fantastic. Hopefully reviews will speed up updates so uh...update soon.

~Echo