Reviews for My Ana
IzzyBells chapter 22 . 7/30
I'm gonna cry. Holy shit. It's probably pms but still. Or it could be that it's 4:15 and I've been reading this since like ten, straight through. Wow, though. The pain and suspense and giggles and pain this story has put me through...I love it. Job well done, bro.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Update immediately, please!
thetinroof chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
This was a beautiful ending though it made me smily sadly a little that they're getting older, with a new generation coming. But it's so peaceful and happy, I'm going to miss this story so much. It's one that I never want to end. Anyway, thank you for writing such an amazing story! I'm glad that I stopped to read it! :D _
thetinroof chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
My favourite part of this chapter was the dance! It just shows how they know each other so well. And I laughed at the way Tristan just casually sits back down in the end like it was nothing.
thetinroof chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I HAD to review on this chapter. It made me cry. And I'm so happy that you didn't let him die. You've made me really fond of Roxana. She's strong and smart and suits Tristan perfectly. I love their playful sweet relationship. It always makes me smile. You've done an amazing job with this story.
Kristall chapter 22 . 3/10/2012
Does reviewing six and a half years after you finished this count as reviewing for old times sake?

Lol, this was a wonderful story! Some parts made me laugh, some made me cry, some made me angry as all get out with the characters, and some made me cheer. Basically went through the whole emotional spectrum, but then again a good story will do that! It's not often that I find a story that will do so either, so kudos to you for a job well done!

-Kristall

P.S. I'm now on my way to check out your other work. This story has made me curious!
theballadofmonalisa chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
This is the best Tristan/OC story I've read so far. Bravo! :)
Gwilwillith chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Great story.
Imaginary-Warrior chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
I love this story so much! You make the characters so realistic and it's so easy to relate to them. They are well developed and who doesn't love a good romance? This is amazing :)
Lady-Finwe chapter 22 . 5/23/2009
oh my god that was fantastc there arnt words to discribe how good it is and to have a chapter at the end to say how well it went was good so we arnt left to wonder, LOve tristan :) congras great writing and cant wait to read ur other stories :)
Luv2FigureSkate8 chapter 22 . 6/30/2008
Absolutely one of the best stories i've ever read! Well Done!
Songorita chapter 22 . 1/25/2008
Loved it! I have to say this is one of my favorite Tristan/OC Stories.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 22 . 12/4/2007
amazing story. very well done. one of the best I have read.
Rodidor chapter 22 . 8/23/2006
awesome story
Zeriae chapter 22 . 8/3/2006
LOVE THE ENDING! it was fabuloso! and i know u said u were bad at spelling, but u really gotta work on it and get someone to proof your stuff. you write so bloody well, but the spelling is definitely holding you back. and it kind of drove me batty. ; ) but i still loved the story a ton! i'm gonna go see if i can find anything else by you. hehe my name is anna, too, so i loved it all the more. i definitely want a tristan. and the pregnant scenes with angry women were awesome. so funny. i certainly laughed out loud a fair bit, but you also got my eyes to water some. i'll admit it. great combo of everything. i believe you could definitely write for a living. buena suerte! (good luck!)