Reviews for Amusement park
very wicked chapter
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
very wicked chapter
authoratheart45 chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
i'm uh confused times a zillion but anyway update
Karma-Virtue chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
KEEP WRITING! AND UPDATE! NOW!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
lemme guess: tohru used to be this child-prodigy singer until her mom died, then she turned all modest and everything as her way of mourning her mom... or keeping a secret. keep up the good work, dark (and I hope I didn't hit the nail exactly on the head)
FurubaForever16 chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
Hey! this chapter wasnt confusing! (at least i didnt think so) I loved it! update soon!
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
great chapter and yes it is a little confusing. please update soon so we can figure it out
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
nice story it has an interesting twist please update soon
Ayame chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
Oh my god I hate you! You happy now! I want more I like the story! Update quick.!
Author chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Help Me with names and to make it less confusing tell me what you would like to hear I may not use it but it would be nice for the help Ok everyone.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
that was a bit confusing... I hope that they're able to get to her on time, dark
Lady Yukina chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
It's good so far!

Continue and thx for R&R my fic -!
Nekko-chan chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
very good so far...i would have never come up with something like this (although i'm still not sure about where this story may lead to...)! you might want to spell check ur stuff and everything everyone is saying seems a bit...choppy and rushed. slow down a bit and lengthen the sentences and add more details to draw in ppl.

i love chocolate cake :D
JapGirl chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
I loved ur story it as so good i hope u will update soon!