Reviews for Fading Beyond Love's Reach REVISED
ZeroExia chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Well done.
awesome chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
hmm is sam gonna do who is this neveah girl
The-Phantom-Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Before reading the story, and I will, I just want to answer the last question 'And why does Tucker have a gun?'.

My answer is... He is just to badass!

Can't wait to read it!
PeacockMermaid chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Sam is making me seriously sad right now :(

I know she has a right to since the love of her life is dieing, but, MAN!
PeacockMermaid chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh, I feel like crying! I can't even tell if it's from sadness from the doctors news or joy from the sweet kisses! X'D
The Night Kitty chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow I read and favorited this years ago and now I just read it again. It was so amazing I LOVED it, you are a great writer.
Danny's Angel chapter 18 . 10/29/2009
I read this story last summer and loved every word of it. This fanfic is definitely the best DP story I have ever read in my entire life. It was so incredibly touching and it really changed my outlook on DP fanfiction and DxS. I couldn't remember the title or anything, but I found this in my favorites today. I couldn't thank you enough for writing this amazing story. Scenes still stick out in my memory. I can't wait to go back and reread the entire thing. :D
KristenHalea chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hi. My name is Kristen Craver, I am 16. I live in Texas. I read your profile...and we are like twins. I love everything on it! It was so wierd! Anyway I read this story and I really liked it.

Talk to you later!
DannySamLover20 chapter 18 . 11/29/2008
I LOVE this story! It ROCKS!
crocgirl2815 chapter 18 . 5/14/2007
Wow. All that I can say is wow. Is this story is so good. You & kagome51 did a good job with this story. I couldn't evr write a story as good as this one. no matter how hard I tried. Thanks.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 18 . 1/28/2007
very good.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
that gold blast would be pretty, but wouldn't really look right for danny.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
hm Heaven Phantasm.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
O~O Ahead to the next chapter!

I got the link to this off of Phantom Nightz, and so far I like it a lot. I can't give a really comprehensive yea vote until I finish, but I *LIKE* this.
Moonstar5569 chapter 18 . 11/19/2006
OMG! I don't know what to say! It's just so... so... great!

*favs*