Reviews for The Sane Are Among The Edible
Tiemiosho chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
You must watch too much south park. Please don't kill the manatee. XD

This is OOC at it's finest! please update!
Mint Flower Kitten chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow... Just wow...

Nice though, love the squirrels!
anonymous-nothing chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Holy ASS. Oh my God. Oh, this was wonderful. Oh, this was brilliant. I have to PEE I've been laughing so hard. Vital information. Man, this is going in my favorites - I'm glad I gave it a chance.
Catie-brie chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I'll review I'll review... just don't kill the manatee! *heaves a loud, gargling sob before perking up dramatically*

We... must resist the urge to laugh...sides splitting... can't stop *starts laughing hysterically* I love this so far... it's so original, and funny, and hilarious, and humorous, and sidesplitting, er and all other words that have to do with comedy.

Um, need I say more, 'cause if I do I will, but really I just made the biggest fool out of myself just so you could know how much I enjoyed this story- BE GRATEFUL

or don't, your choice entirely.

Well, until this is updated, and until I manage to fix my fever-induced-sanity-problem, I'll be seeing yab

~Catie-brie
IWishIWasDead chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
'Keeled over like a cow? SIMILE ALERT! Lol.

The Walmart guy reminds me of someone... (coughthinkdarktournamentcough)
SeijiTheEternal chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I like it.

It's random, funny, cool, and very entertaining.

Continue if you would please.
maya-papaya-passionfruit chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Don't hurt the manatee!This was a hilarious chapter! Update soon, please.
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
FUNNY! wierd...yes. BUT STILL FUNNY! just F.Y.I. the ogre's name is George.

you DO realize that Hiei would MALICIOUSLY SLAUGHTER you if he found out you described him as a gothic 12-year-old? (even if it IS somewhat accurate) i liked the koenma shooting himself reapeatedly, it was wonderful! (i don't like koenma, binky-boy gets on my nerves) anyhow, i really liked your fic! is it a one-shot? if not, update soon!

p.s. could you pleasecheck out my fic? i've only got 4 chapters so far and i'd really love some input! (in other words, i gotta know if i suck or not)

thanx!
Jasmemini chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
LMAO this was awesome. Update soon please.