Reviews for If I Were Gay 'Strife Version'
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
do you mean seme cloud uke leon by putting this Cloud x Leon?
S.RAYN chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Okay, EVERYONE in this entire story is WAY OOC except Yuffie and Maybe Aerith. Can we stick a little closer to personalities please?
S.RAYN chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Sephiroth is so OOC. I mean dang. Just wow.
S.RAYN chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Hey, all both of those things are gone, yay! But oh no! Sephiroth!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I liked the chapter, the only two things I didn't like were. It would help you if you put a divider between Leon and Cloud's part because I got kinda confused there. And sorry if this is obnoxious, but I also didn't like reading the exact same thing from a different point of view, with maybe two lines added. It just seemed like a waste of time. But besides those two things, nice chapter. :)
Panbe Oni Dasha chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
I suppose you're not updating this anymore... but, oh well! Please try though- I really adore this!
PieRotiC chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
I love this story! Are you ever going to update? Or should I never hope for a next chapter? Lol.
cloudyday2173 chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
ooh the suspense

:]
Steel Heart chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
XD Sora is so evil.
NO-ONE-IX chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
Wah!

You stopped !

and i didn't get an y cloud and leon love!

*dies*
NO-ONE-IX chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
lol i gave my dog horny goat weed one ti me...it was great XD

And

seph is a freaking stalker I Love it
TheDevilMayCry chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Are Cloud and Leon going to get together? And is Ansem goign to do stuff to Cloud? He better not! Please update soon!
L-Zakuro chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
I like this story!

And if your still updating it: I can't wait to read the rest of it.
WhiteWolfCub chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
Heh, this is great. Continuation yes?
AlphaCentauri009 chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
cool story!. i think it's very funny too. please update soon!. i wanna know what happens to Cloud. and to think Sora could be this maniacal and Aerith can be so anraged..._.