Reviews for Masculinity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Type your review here...
RainaPerun chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Hilarious. XD AND can be read in one sitting because of its shortness, AND slashy. One word - perfect.

S.
Lina03 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Cute!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Why isn't this in my fav's? I've read it like ten times. This is one of my absolute fav HB stories. I could I faved this before. I think I'm going mad.
lea chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
lol what the heck. cute
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
*falls over laughing* XD oh heck, that was funny... ill never look at Myers the same way again! rofl what you say makes sense tho heehee _ oh dear, my stomach hurts worse now... *clutches midsection and groans* i should learn not to read funny stuff when i dont feel well _
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
*cries in corner for two minutes* I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed this story before, It's wonderful! You have to make more John and Hellboy stories, your great at them! I loved this one especially. John, girlish, HA! I loved it!

Have a nice day,

-Sarah

fwuzzfwuzz chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I laughed my butt off! "You compared my masculinity to a demon's, a fish-man's, a deceased man's, and a girl's!" That was the epitome of funny, Well done!

Have a nice day,

Sarah

scruffy chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
simple, short, and quite a funny fic.
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Jeez, that was hilarious. HB is always just a little less than tactful. Thanks for posting, Beth Palladino