Reviews for Meet the Skywalkers
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 2/19
I knew it! I knew it would be Han!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/19
Really like how this AU starts. It kind of reminds me of a Light Side story on YouTube by user Star Wars Theory: "What If The Jedi Council Learned Padme Was Pregnant?". It's a really fun story that shows, given the right debate and circumstances, the Jedi Order CAN be willing to evolve, for the betterment of the galaxy.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2016
LMAO IM DEAD! THE ENDING LOL!
Ashley chapter 18 . 4/21/2016
Oh my gosh! I love it! It was just so funny! Please keep writing because you're so good. Loved it!
TheMysticalWitch chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
Ahahaha! I love this story so much! I enjoyed reading it! Anakin was being over-protective. But it was hilarious! I love it so much! :) ;) :*
Emily Startreck chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
The ending was hilarious and the story was great and I really loved the stsrt and the names of your chapters, I just couldn't stop reading it.
CdnJAGScribe chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
OMG. My sides are hurting. LMAO
shoesareoverrated chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
no freaking way!
shoesareoverrated chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
So how does red look on you? BAHAHAHA hilarious. If anyone thought a jedi was above cheating. They were wrong. You're a comedy genious! THANK YOU
AnotherStoryFan chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
This cracked me up! Keep on writing more!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
Best fricking end ever!
darklover chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
This was a great story! I think you did a great job of capturing the potential relationship between Anakin and Han Solo. It's very believable. You have a good handle of all the characters which made the story very enjoyable.
Rascal chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
So I was wrong. This is still amazingly funny.
Rascal chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Wait...
Did Luke say he's been doing the same thing as Leia for the past month?
As in he's been dating? As in Mara Jade?
GypsyMermaid chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I absolutely life this story! I'm a huge
SW fan and i enjoyed your take on
The lives of the skywalker family. I cracked
Up and I just couldn't put it down.
I recently wrote my first fanfic
So I hope you'll check it out and comment!