Reviews for Breaking Away
Sinkme chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Love the story. For how short it is it encompasses everything very well with just the right balance between background info and actual plot. One gripe that pulled me out of the story was your spelling of Lucius Malfoy's name but that can be easily fixed. Really enjoyed the premise and you carried the story well to follow it. Thanks for sharing!
Andi chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
So...in anticipation of waiting for your next SM story, I decided to check out your other work and found this little HP vignette. Loved the story! Where can I find 'The Marauder's Seal'?
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I like how they are all friends.
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This was so wonderful snape is my fav character and I was totally in tears at the end of this. Its so cute!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
VERY GOOD ONE-SHOT! But really, the Slytherin House is not that evil. It's my own House, you see. Anyway, I can't find ANY stories that had the Severus and the Marauders in the Slytherin House though... Maybe I could read one. But if you know one, PLEASE E-mail me the address of that story. I will be REALLY happy.
Viskii chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Amazing, that! It's always been a speculation of mine too! (And you saw the result...)

As for the fic, I thought it was great. I especially liked the interaction between Sirius and Severus, with the former understanding more of how Darker families operate and what Sev's father was like. My only quibble is some of the description in the beginning (I love how you had them all meet, by the way- totally plausible) seemed awkward and more "telling" than "showing". But overall FANTASTIC. I'm definitely looking forward to your next story.

-Viskii :)
Legolas0 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Much obliged. I find the disdain for Snape that's floating around all the place unsttling. Even after HBP. I really believe Snape was acting on secret orders from Dumbledore
manaray chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I loved this story! very well written. I wish those five had been friends as well, it would have been so much nicer!I could just imagine those five pranking malfoy...if only! ;)