Reviews for Inferiority
Denise530 chapter 20 . 7/14/2009
aw! please keep writing i really would like to know what happens!please! thanks!i really liked ur story!
spectacular128 chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
I love this story!
Hell Sisters chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
hi nicole

i have read this story and many others and they rock

u are a great author and i was wondering if you update this story soon because it was so good and had me hooked

luv

Shaya
The Obsessive Book-aholc chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
i really love your story. but u hav'nt updated since a long long time. so please update your story. u mentioned that you will update after bewitched is complete, and it is complete, so now its time to complete inferiority...
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 20 . 2/11/2008
aww update soon!
mrs.charming chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
e! i am so glad its a p/s i dont like jesse X
ddd chapter 20 . 1/7/2008
I gave up on you, waiting for an update.
Jaqui chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
plz update this is 1 of the few fan fics that i actually like paul in so could u plz update soon. thx. happy holidays.
Reeza318 chapter 20 . 11/18/2007
haha wow, can you believe it?

I've been reading the whole story.

that's right! the whole thing

:]]

and I can't tell weather it's done or not.

It's really good though, and I hope you can continue it :]
Faia Sakura chapter 20 . 11/16/2007
Oh, that's so sweet! Please update soon.

Faia Sakura.
hotapps chapter 20 . 11/14/2007
I absolutely love this story. It's one of my faves. Please update ASAP! I am dying to know what happens next :D
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 20 . 11/14/2007
AW! Now I can't wait for the next chapter! They are back together how awesome! Update Soon!

-Kia
Hime chapter 20 . 11/14/2007
Yeah! They're finally back together once again! Update quicker. I can't wait.
Twilightrocks27 chapter 20 . 11/14/2007
omg! that was so awsome! u have to update soon! seriously! its such a great ps! D
Querida1605 chapter 20 . 11/14/2007
OMG FINALLY! this chapter was like..i like got a little teary it was amazing! so where is suze's college? is it far from where paul is going to college? UPDATE!