Reviews for Am I Meant to be Loved?
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 7/15
Dumbles should be arrested for child endangerment he sent him back to a place he knew the kid would be abused
BreGurl23 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
hurry up with chapter 7 please
Saissister chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
AWESOME but sad for harry
eurogirl14 chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
so harrys paralyzed from the waist down? or just that he shouldnt be walking so his body can heal? good story so far!
Jackanapes chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Hello!

Um... I like the story and think that it could be great, but the trauma of the experience doesn't seem to exist, and Harry seems to just accept everything and not respond as you would assume an abused child would.

Overall though, I think that the story is original and interesting and that the Weasley's and Snape as his father is a great idea.

Thanks and update soon,

~handadeath
DanniHarkness chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
ok i found out that it must ave been a glitch and that it is fix on my computer.
DanniHarkness chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
you should now that ch. 3 is not finished and i would like to know what happens in the rest of the chapter.
Megan chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
since your updates are not regular could you just send me your story please!
swrfjackson chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
it's good, it needs some dursley revenge though
nicole chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
what happen next please update soon
slashslut chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
poor little harry *sniffle* i hope your muse will come out of hiding and you'll come back and update this story. it's really good so far . . .
King Of Wolves chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
its great
Aralaiqualasse chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
I always hate Dumbledore coz he always insist Harry go back to his damn hell hole house of his relative...

I love Sev-dad and son-Harry fic...
NEED A NEW LIFE chapter 6 . 3/7/2007