Reviews for Too Thin
fragilespine chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nothing like the mockery of eating disorders in the morning! This was an extremely immature and offensive thing to write.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Haha, this is a classic. I love the way the people in these reviews are bashing it. Jeez, the whole point of fan fic is to create an AU, and IMO Marissa breaking into tiny little pieces would be quite an effective storyline. Well done for lightening things up around here.
kim chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
the must retard story I have ever read.
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Ha, the reviews for this are almost as funny as the fic itself! I, for one, found it extremely in character that Summer would eat a pizza after breaking her friend in half. So there.
guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Ha, I found that funny. Pretty stupid and pointless, but nice for a good laugh. The first time I saw Marissa I thought that she was anorexic. I mean seriously, I can see every bone in her face. I'm glad someone else thinks so too.
wazupjenna chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
dude that was pretty funi
Amerie chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Oh look-a 5"1,300lber who hates someone who doesn't actually exist,just becuase they're normal !
Jen chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Okay. Well I just read the story and well, it was definatly different. Also, kind of a waste of time to even right, in my opinion. I mean okay I see that you hate Marissa. I mean, I hated Lindsay but you don't see me going and writing fanfictions about her body breaking appart. I also don't see how if Marissa "fell apart" Summer would just sit down and eat a pizza if she is supposed to be Marissa's friend. I don't know. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm sure you are a very talented author. But, you should probably write fanfics that actually mean something and that are also in character and realistic.
meeeeeeeeeeel chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
hot, warm. haha. you are a funny one. i am sending tala to read them. feel proud of me. i am recruiting loyal readers of which tala will probably might be one. i do not make sense and i know this but you can just tak some sonse into mees later..
ocluv chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
lol wat a waste of time

funny tho
JamangiDugEar chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Yeah...that's what friends do. "Summer cackled"? Is she a witch?
Kenshin001 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Funny, never liked Marissa so I'm cool with it.
yellow orange chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
what are you talking about the dumbest thing? man you guys should take a hint. on the other hand i found it quite amusing.
megan chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That was the dumbest thing i've ever read.
Lonnie chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Well, that was the dumbest thing I have ever read.