Reviews for Following Blondie
RioDios chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
AIE! OMH! I HAD TO READ THIS THING OVER IN ORDER TO GET IT!

Well this was quite the chapter, and just to letcha know, some of us havent touched our stories in 3-4 years, so no need to feel bad. :D
Nny11 chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
I can't help with the plot but man is it nice to see this getting updated! It's a great fic and I hope someone can help jog your memory, because I might honestly die if you don't update for another two years.
ComatosRoses chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
HEART.

It's good to see you writting again! You've gotten a lot better, too, but I enjoy you're writting style all the same

Keep writing, even if you don't continue this, you have talent!
Nayru Goddess of Wisdom chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Please update this story rocks! Oh and Makar and Fado's instrument is a cello. Anyway please update I'm on the egde of my chair in worry of my Linky-poo ,I mean Link. _' Did I mention this story rocks? Please finish I'm begging you please!
Princess JennieO of Hyrule 64 chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
NO! U can't leave this story hanging! Please get to it A.S.A.P!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
UPDATE PLEASE
Pirate Inxs chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
wow its great i love it

i hope you have a good time in france (lucky)

oh and i hope you up date soon
Ripuku chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
PLEEZE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SO FRICKIN' GOOD!
ComatosRoses chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Yo, sup? I finally got around to reviewing!

Can you just imagine Medli killing someone with her harp? O_o ... Well, that would have made the temple A LOT easier... But that's just me.

Yeah, Fado's is a violin, unless Makar plays it, then it's a chello... Or something like that... Eyeah.

- Tai
RioDios chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
NO! LINK WHERE ARE YOU? i love this fic. Doesn't Fado play the violin? Oh yeah, HAVE FUN IN FRANCE!
Lizai chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Fado plays the violin, yes. So does Makar, but he plays it like a cello 'cause he's so small.

interesting story, update soon.
hima chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Look I reviewed so write please...By the way the cow gift was funny.
Nny11 chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
I haven't got a clue to where he is. Why is it that when someone says I should know I don't have a clue? Why?*falls to knees in a melodramatic manner*
Achitka chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
I hate guessing, but I will read your story. Is very nice. Like the mystery. Be back to read somemore when you post it. (I'm always a sucker for those Windwaker fics!)
dead deleted closed chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Whoa, this is great. Really. Right up there with Hyrule Boy's Correctional Facility. I'm serious.