Reviews for Ultimate Journey: The Chosen Magi
scarlett101 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
another magi nation story WITHOUT STAG 1 DOESNT ANY 1 CARE ABOUT HIM ?!
Kiwi chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
This was freakin epic! Write more!
chibby chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
O, cool. I'm glad you finally updated. This is getting really good, and I really like it.
MysterySC chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
well, i'd say this was the best magi-nation story, but that wouldn't be saying much since only about 7 exist, but yeah, GREAT story. wanna read more.
libby chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
Wow, this is really good! Please keep writing and update soon!
Prinny Dood chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Yo I liked the story and I'm glad you told me to read it you need to e-mail me when you write another one. I like how its going thanks a bunch. Just don't forget to quit writing them or I'll come over there and hurt you.
Luthandros chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This is so cool. I didnt know this many other people played MagiNation. Anyhoo, cool fanfic. Keep writing, and Ill keep reveiwing.
Genoscythe chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
If there were any typos, I didn't see them. I'm still surprised how fast you can get these chapters out, whether they're short or not. All I have to say is keep it up!
Genoscythe chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
I'm relieved to see that you kept going. Most writers write one chapter and then never touch their story again, but you're still writing, and writing strong. Everyone's personalities are both entertaining and believable. I'm also glad to see Rayje in here, because I've always thought of writing something about him but not knowing enough about him to actually do it. You keep writing, and I'll keep reading (The only flaw that I can see now is some typos, like 'toy' instead of Tony, stuff Spellcheck won't pick up on. So, if there's anything you can do to improve, it's to be more thorough in editing. That's all P)
Jaggedfang chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
I liked this one as well. Keep going, please! _

Edit: Also, I meant **have instead of haven't, in my earlier review. Sorry for the confusion.
Jaggedfang chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
This story is so awesome. I have met only one or two people, in real life or online, that haven't even heard of Magi-Nation, let alone played it. I love your story and wait (im)patiently for more updates. Please write more soon! ;)
Genoscythe chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
You're doing an awesome job, here. I've loved Magi-Nation since it came out, and even if it didn't do well, I think you're doing the series justice. You've got me hooked, so don't get discouraged and update ASAP!
Radszilla chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Great beginning. There don't seem to be many magi-nation stories out there, and even fewer people who read the stories, this is very good and if you continue, I will review. If you want you can check out my story it is a crossover though, so if you don't like then don't read. If you decide to it is called "Harry Potter and The Core of Evil". I look forward to more and continue the great job.

Rads