Reviews for Jailed!
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
FAVS! Send me a diagram? I'll give you my E-mail over PM. shifty eyes to many WEIRDOS on the internet
Y. Ling chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
o m gosh this is such a funny fic! It made me laugh when Naraku was talking about his therapist, lol! upadate soon though.. and I mean it.
Pandashark357 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
the chapter is super cool!i like it.i never imagined the inuyasha characters in .it kinda funny when you think about it!anyways,hope u update soon!
InuJoey chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I bet Kanna was in jail for stealing a mirror from K-mart. No demons would bother robbing wal-mart.
Aki-Enjeru chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This is so funny you have to update soon!
kag101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
LOL! u really need to do another chapter soon
Inukgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Why won't you continue it's good.
medlii chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Very funny! At first I thought the idea was kinda stupid but you made it absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to see what those prisoners do next. Keep writing!
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That's hilarious. Yeah, a layout of the cells would be good. (e-mail is
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
You are flipping HILARIOUS, you know that? I am practically in TEARS from laughing while reading this! The crimes all fit them so well! Shippou taking over the world...now that would be interesting _

Anyway. You need to update soon. Because if I can get up off my lazy ass, so can you! Whee! _
CrucifiedPanther chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
HA HAH! this was funny to read...i'm just not gonna tell my friend that Sesshomaru was an arm robber! HAH! and Jaken is a crime against nature...wait you already told me that...oh well it was still fun to read. Try to update soon!
Shigure 147 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
You never sent this to me and to think I ahd just finsh beting your other fic. But asid from that it was great can't wait fro the next chapter

and e-mail me if you want to write a story together
SeijiTheEternal chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Im liking this and Im interested in knowing what happens next. Plz continue.
WafflesLovesYou chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
wow u made me a drug person i am supposed to be keade
chibiNeko192 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
O. FUNNY! I love Naraku here, for once! He's so funny! Please update soon! This is hilarious! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SAID THAT JAKEN WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE THE COPS TOOK ONE LOK AT HIM AND DECIDED TO JAIL HIM BECAUSE HE WAS "A CRIME AGAINST NATURE." OMFG that is the funniest thing! Great joB! I'm lovin it!