Reviews for Yin and Yang
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 14 . 5/15/2017
Hey, hey, hey, I'm still here waiting for this! so I hope you kindly remember this, and well if you still need a beta, I can help you a bit, like I say, I would continue translating this, I'll check all what I had done, I'm pretty sure I can do better.
CJ Riker chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
hope you continue this
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
I hope you continue this one. Ive been reading this over and over. I'll do the proofreading or beta read. :)))
satomika chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Please update this soon!

I am really excited to know what happens next!

And i love all your scenes!

My specific favorite is the one where micchy accompanied hanamichi to buy napkins!

It was totally hilarious that i thought i am gonna due out of breath...
cousin chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
why such a good 2x fiction is abandon..
DevilGene chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
I'm too a 100% hana-uke fan! this story is hilarious i keep laughing but also feel touched to the cute scenes and the Naru and Hana is alike comment, yes they are very! but the point is i love this and i want more cause this story is so beautiful!
rion chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
a pity this story has not updated for over a year. hope you're okay and update soon btw some of the story is confusing with how you intro speech and information. Just reread it and see if it makes sense. Get a peer to read it as well and get their opinion on it reading out loud will help too. Anyways...I really like it and hope to see it updated someday~!
kesha chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
aw...more more more more!
Dark-ekin chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
please don't forget it I like it a lot!
Sora Kohaku chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
Ah, so amusing. If you still need a beta I'd be willing! _
i-got-m2m chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
Your story is so cute! can't stop reading it! please update soon! Go RuHana!
nertz chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
aw i didnt realize you haven't finished yet, i cant wait for the next chapter, i pray you update soon! gambatte!
blackraven1412BR chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
update soon...
VictorianLegend07 chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
I think that this story is fun _ I'll be waiting for your Update _
Pity-san chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
hi, i'm is the first fic that i read in english, and i love it - i like a lot this couple.i fell pity for yohei, constantly living with the fear of a painful death.

i'mlearning inglish so if i whrite something wrong, just tell me.

take care