Reviews for Yin and Yang
cousin chapter 14 . 4/7
why such a good 2x fiction is abandon..
DevilGene chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
I'm too a 100% hana-uke fan! this story is hilarious i keep laughing but also feel touched to the cute scenes and the Naru and Hana is alike comment, yes they are very! but the point is i love this and i want more cause this story is so beautiful!
rion chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
a pity this story has not updated for over a year. hope you're okay and update soon btw some of the story is confusing with how you intro speech and information. Just reread it and see if it makes sense. Get a peer to read it as well and get their opinion on it reading out loud will help too. Anyways...I really like it and hope to see it updated someday!
kesha chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
aw...more more more more!
Dark-ekin chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
please don't forget it I like it a lot!
Sora Kohaku chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
Ah, so amusing. If you still need a beta I'd be willing! _
i-got-m2m chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
Your story is so cute! can't stop reading it! please update soon! Go RuHana!
nertz chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
aw i didnt realize you haven't finished yet, i cant wait for the next chapter, i pray you update soon! gambatte!
blackraven1412BR chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
update soon...
VictorianLegend07 chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
I think that this story is fun _ I'll be waiting for your Update _
Pity-san chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
hi, i'm is the first fic that i read in english, and i love it - i like a lot this couple.i fell pity for yohei, constantly living with the fear of a painful death.

i'mlearning inglish so if i whrite something wrong, just tell me.

take care
Tina Caps chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Hey, long time ha. Yeah, I know the feeling, I've been trying to conjure up some fics of my own but I too got caught up, primarily, with work. I've been watching the ep at Animax but sorry, no inspiration lately. Find it hard to finish some of my fics. But, I think, eventually I will get there. Hope you update soon. Looking forward to it. Happy New year!
Mikage Resha chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
hi i know u don't know me but i've only been reading slam dunk fanfic recently. i have to say your fic is one of my favourite since i'm also a hanamichi fan. well hope u update soon i'ii be waiting.
CheRryIme14344 chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
LmAO, how late am i?

nov. 10?

it's like aug. 21st 08 or something,

lol.. when did u write this fic?

are you even going to continue?

lmao.. god help.

you better or else!
CheRryIme14344 chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
LMAO. brilliant. i love this chapter. :)