Reviews for Yin and Yang
satomika chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Please update this soon!

I am really excited to know what happens next!

And i love all your scenes!

My specific favorite is the one where micchy accompanied hanamichi to buy napkins!

It was totally hilarious that i thought i am gonna due out of breath...
cousin chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
why such a good 2x fiction is abandon..
DevilGene chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
I'm too a 100% hana-uke fan! this story is hilarious i keep laughing but also feel touched to the cute scenes and the Naru and Hana is alike comment, yes they are very! but the point is i love this and i want more cause this story is so beautiful!
rion chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
a pity this story has not updated for over a year. hope you're okay and update soon btw some of the story is confusing with how you intro speech and information. Just reread it and see if it makes sense. Get a peer to read it as well and get their opinion on it reading out loud will help too. Anyways...I really like it and hope to see it updated someday~!
kesha chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
aw...more more more more!
Dark-ekin chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
please don't forget it I like it a lot!
Sora Kohaku chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
Ah, so amusing. If you still need a beta I'd be willing! _
i-got-m2m chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
Your story is so cute! can't stop reading it! please update soon! Go RuHana!
nertz chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
aw i didnt realize you haven't finished yet, i cant wait for the next chapter, i pray you update soon! gambatte!
blackraven1412BR chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
update soon...
VictorianLegend07 chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
I think that this story is fun _ I'll be waiting for your Update _
Pity-san chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
hi, i'm is the first fic that i read in english, and i love it - i like a lot this couple.i fell pity for yohei, constantly living with the fear of a painful death.

i'mlearning inglish so if i whrite something wrong, just tell me.

take care
Tina Caps chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Hey, long time ha. Yeah, I know the feeling, I've been trying to conjure up some fics of my own but I too got caught up, primarily, with work. I've been watching the ep at Animax but sorry, no inspiration lately. Find it hard to finish some of my fics. But, I think, eventually I will get there. Hope you update soon. Looking forward to it. Happy New year!
Mikage Resha chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
hi i know u don't know me but i've only been reading slam dunk fanfic recently. i have to say your fic is one of my favourite since i'm also a hanamichi fan. well hope u update soon i'ii be waiting.
CheRryIme14344 chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
LmAO, how late am i?

nov. 10?

it's like aug. 21st 08 or something,

lol.. when did u write this fic?

are you even going to continue?

lmao.. god help.