Reviews for Why I hate TATE
anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
um...u must be really really lonely...pity u don't know how to write a poem :-)
The Italian Peach chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I'm personally a TATE fan myself, but I respect your bravery in posting this poem. Not a lot of people would have the guts to post something like this.

Anyways, I'm sure you've heard all the stuff about "Oh you didn't give enough reasons on why TATE sucks" or "You're not allowed to force someone to write your favorite pairing." Blah blah blah. Now I'm not going to scream at you or anything, because I actually see potential in this. Toss in a couple more reasons and you've got yourself a winner!

And I must admit, McAbby rocks too!
redhot-hick-chick chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Dude...you spelled Abby wrong.
Nicky chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I could kiss you! I always hated Tony! I'm not really depressed that Kate died either. I know, I'm so cruel! But, you can just kiss my lovely butt TATE lovers! I really can't stand the pairing either!

Keep writing Mcabbey stories! That's the only pairing worth writing about!

By the way, very nice poem. Love the fact that you actually got it to rhyme a little bit. TATE IS EVIL!
Ms.Eriksen chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Let me just say ONE thing...TATE is a PERFECT match!..

They look SO greate 2gether!

Anyways,thats my opinion!
Mindy35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Yeah, pretty funny. Made me laugh and I agree with your assessment. Kate and Tony just dont go. No offense to TATers. McGee and Abby? now your talking.

I admire your bravery!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I semi-agree! I love McAbby, TATE are alrite, but GAbby is the wrongest of wrong
Candice chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
You are a very opinionated person and I respect that you have your *own* opinion and the right to express that opinion, but that poem was just trying to force your opinion on people which is wrong on so many levels. Tate may not be your shipping, but a LOT of people like it...I do and I have a lot of reasons to back it up (email me and I'll talk to ya) As for the McAbby fics...well I prefer Gabby so...umm just try not to be so...*expressive* about your opinions especially when you don't really have much to back it up...bye
crazyperson chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
i absolutly loved this...thing. McAbby stuff is awsome! :) awsome possum!
sarah chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
haha i thought that was funny, despite that i like TATE fanfics. i can understand some of the points raised, but i rekon ppl should just let it go. haha nice rhyming
WiseDreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
lol. though it has not convinced me to stop believing in TATE, it was a lovely poem, and i DO agree with you on the huge lack of mcabbey fics...
Abby1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Um what to say.

This is a violation of the rules which state that no non-stories or Author notes are allowed.
crazy fan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
we like tate, but also tabby, i liked this song/poem thingy. it was written well, even though i like tate.
Charmingly Gorgeous chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Julie: *Bursts out laughing* OMG, that was hilarious! So... where's the real poem?

Hannah: O, I'm sorry, I thought there was supposed to be a great, beautifully written poem, with lots of good reasons why Tate shouldn't be a shipping here. My mistake.

Kelly: Okay, So unlike, my two bffs, I'm not going to flame you. I do think however, that your poem will do nothing against the Tate shipping. If you were going to flame a shipping, you should have plenty of evidence that supports your reason. You had none. Now, for your poem structure. I think you should use more adjectives, since peoms are usually describing something. Also, it's Abby, not Abbey. And at least TRY to make the poem sound civilised. It sounds like some cave person wrote it.

PS: Listen to Gibbsgirl, she knows what she's talking about
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I avoid most shippage stories like the plague. But agreed, except in the rare instance, TATE is not good.