Reviews for Mission: Almost Impossible
Ayesha Aeon chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Hey ! Dont mind but are you leaving Ada out of all of this for a reason? I mean she's rarely mentioned and whenever you mention her , it's with Krauser or someone else , not Leon.
Ayesha Aeon chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Things were going perfectly alright by now. I had already started to like your story until... until i found this out. Just WHY ARE YOU PAIRING LEON WITH ASHLEY? AND ADA WITH KRAUSER? WHYYYYY? LEON AND ADA ARE BEST TOGETHER.
M364M4Ncro chapter 37 . 10/6/2012
Dude, this was so awesome, why did you stop making these?
NameLogin lol chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Just want to say so far I've had atleast a chuckle at all of them your rather talented and krauser is only one year older then leon. Krauser was born in 1976 leon was born in 1977 or so according to resident evil wiki
ZombiesJustWantHugs chapter 25 . 5/15/2011
funny stories about leon and krauser xD very good
river-moonlight chapter 37 . 5/1/2011
So that's why Jill turned blonde!

And LOL, Wesker's bathroom. XD
amandaggogo chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
Oh my gosh! I started reading this a while back, and just now read the updated chapters, you are still just as awesome!
John chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
plz right more, im dieing to know what happens
Guest chapter 37 . 11/27/2010
wow I love it, please right more and make wesker kill Chris
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 37 . 11/22/2010
XD Wesker's dangerous bathroom and krauser 'reliving' himself and Sergei poping out of his bath! I am laughing so hard!
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love your story! I can't belive I didn't reveiw it yet! Well it's hilarious and awesome!
o0Inochi0o chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ashley, the Super secret Agent for when The best of the best fail.

Mission 09832498234, Getting moar Candels.
M364M4Ncro chapter 36 . 10/8/2009
man this is simplny and plainly great

man poor wesker, hehe looks like wesker on the chair is spinning round round round, round round round roubbd round round hehe

u cant see me, my time is now!
Ultimolu chapter 36 . 10/7/2009
...This was so damn funny. xP
Zombiegirl2007 chapter 36 . 10/7/2009
yay love it oh you own the new gray parrot with many names