Reviews for Gone Too Far
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
First of all, I think you're a very competent writer and especially of digimon which is one of the closest fandoms to my heart. Having said that, I have to say very honestly that this one just confused me. I mean, I liked the early bits and even when Matt told Tai he killed her and after realizing it was a joke, I was legitimately going to give you credit for making it a very good joke but then...it ended...and I don't know what to say about the ending. It could have been a lot smoother and believable? And maybe it's just how I see him, but something tells me Tai is a lot smarter than that...to just take Matt's word for something like that and then go and kill himself is really assuming a lot... again, I could be wrong and he could be a hopeless idiot but yeah. that's my 2 cents.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Yeah, that took some serious courage to post :). Um, I can't say I'm a fan of the events that transpired, but it was creative to say the least. You ought to take some of that courage and join some sort of military. Haha. :)
kuyaga chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Whoa... That was a horrifying fic... Dude. That last bit... I keep on thinking it must have been another joke because no sane author would put his or her poor readers under the kind of mental stress of saying Matt killed Sora, and then Tai died... Those are three of my favorite characters! Wow! Fantastically written though.
FizzyTopKyle chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
WOW. Talk about an April Fools joke gone horribly HORRIBLY wrong! I was literly left open-mouthed at the end of this. Yet, I find it strangely funny...good job! XD
Black Mirror chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I have to admit that this story isn't exactly the kind of story I like to read, but at least it was original. I can't recall having read anything like this ever, in any fandom. I believe you truly have guts of steel to put this up an be ready to accept the critics. And to say I was afraid of what people would think of my story after a Tai/Matt make-out scene where Tai explains that he isn't gay. Well, I admire your courage... but not really your plot-bunnies. *smile*

Black-chan
kityos chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
...Where's the part where Tai runs out of his room and yells "Gotcha!" I didn't even want to read it, and then I liked it, and now I don't know what to think! Poor Tai!
Keleio chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
it was a well-written story...but in my opinion...a little rushed...i liked the story line though...
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Aw poor Tai. They should have never done that. Poor poor Taichi. I would be really really mad since you stopped right there but since it was so good I won't ok? If you are Update soon! Ok? JA!
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Damn you Zen, you're such a murderous creep! But still the story was very nice and I liked it!
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was AWESOME! I didn't expect anything like that ending!
Vigatus chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow that was hard hitting.
Hakion n' Xubose chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That was anything near funny, interesting or entertaining what so ever. You might consider drop writing and start a career as a maid or something, writing is not your thing.
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Ouch. Wow. Call me twisted, but I love this fic. Isn't it ironic.
indigowolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
omg, you killed tai? Wow, and that April Fools day joke was as about as funny as a brain tumor. for the story I guess on a scale of 1-10 id say 6.
DESPERAD0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Strangely, I like this, despite how this is mostly dialogue and little description, I find it sufficient enough that I understand. This is sort of like those thriller movies in which a joke had gone too far, I loved the ending when they realized they've gone too far. It was a very good twist, I liked it :)