Reviews for The Hyuuga Cousins
Suskehebi chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Yours is so realistic, in other stories I didn't like the point when Neji has become so romantic, caring, noble sacrifice and loved her since childhood. U didn't stray away from the actual plot and that makes it even more heart throbbing, please finish it. It's actually the best story I've read of Nejihina!
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
oh plzz continue
Somber Lambency chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
Very well done, why the hell did you stop writing it though? There are so few good NejiHina fanfictions and finally I find one but its not finished :(
anitaking chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
I can not understand why you stopped writing this fiction. It is briliant. You do understand the characters's felling, personality. I think is is one of the best fanfic I have ever read (totally true). Your story is a mystery which makes me feel to discover the thought of Neji. I think this story will be perfect if you do not use Hinata to be the person to tell the story. You should be the one to do this task. This will help you to add more mysteries to the story. I do really love to discuss with you about the story. I think you should read HIASOBI's stories so that it will help you a lot. She has her own style and I think you almost get yours. Just a little bit efforts to smooth your story, it will be a diamond. Absolutely. Anyway, I'd love to contact with you. My email is . So happy if you add my nick and we can talk. Looking forward to reading your updated.
champylin chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
OMFG... this is SO beautiful? Will you continue this story? Definitely a FAVORITE! _
rallybabe89 chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
is chapter 7 comiing anytime soon? do they ever make it to the snow country?
LilJester chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
OMG! I love this story so much. PLease update soon!

Atsuatsu chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
You should have finished it! It's a good story!
saskie chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
feli-chan chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
aaww! its beautiful, i wanna know what happen next. please update soon!
Mica chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Ive been dying to know what will happen on the next chapter. When can you update this fic?

Well the story is so cute... _ Neji/Hinata
Kasmi Kassim chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
beautiful story. Please continue soon! I am dying to read more! Tensions! Ho ho!
FoREvEr ends chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
ah so swet! T_T
dark ally chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
dark ally chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
This is so...GOD! u have GOT TO continue writing!

*note: i don't know where u r , but if u don't finish the next chapter soon...i'll kill u!