Reviews for Altered Universe
Socially Suicidal chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
XD even in an altered - reality slade is the shit! XDXD aswoomme storri!
Strixvaria chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
i can't wait for the next ch.!
Strixvaria chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
yes, sooner is better than later, it was good
Strixvaria chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
yes, it was good
Strixvaria chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
it wasn't too short
Strixvaria chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
interesting, but i like it.
Strixvaria chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
I love it already!
Strixvaria chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow, I liked it alot more than I thought i would(because right now it's star/rob in the good universe), but i can't wait for the next chapter...and i'm sorry i'm reviewing and reading so late!
JPElles chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
After the end I got the image slade was a phycho and not murder kill evil. Anyway I find it hard to beleive anyone could kill themselves, however evil they may be. How can you bring yourself to harm yourself. Use them for your own ends, let them take the fall or die in place of you, yes. But actually kill them yourself, no one could do that I think. Anyway interesting chapter keep writing.
viperdarkness chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Great job CrimsonCape! Keep up the good work! Love your stories!
JPElles chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
She didn't call him old man. Good chapter. Wondering about slade though that was kinda brief. oh well I think this Raven would have a hard time with Trigon if he came to her dimension. I'm thinking he might have been nicer and weaker in comparison to the trigon we saw in the end. That and coming up against so many people he'd probably come better prepared and not mostly drained like he did in the show. Keep writing.
ROFLtowel chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Good Chapter. Sorry about your 'Nan'. Update!
eightroses chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
sorry about your nan

anyhow..great chapter
viperdarkness chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
dundundun, Slades back! Good job Crimsoncape!
dianna chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
is this a sequel to a change in the winds? if you do write a sequel please email me at