Reviews for Queen of Hearts
moonlitxmemories chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
i don't really get it...
mads chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
i like this, and i know you started writing it years ago, but i think you should most definetly continue! it's an intriguing start!
will chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Wow, that was good. Are you going to continue it? I'm not rushing you, I'm just wondering.
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
I wrote a very bad review for this awhile ago, (when you first posted it, I think) and i thought I should redeem myself, because this is a very good story and deserves better.

It screams mystery, intrigue, conspiracy, darkness, ooh-hang-onto-your-seat type of stuff. It's *very* cool and i love it, and you should write more, but you don't have to, because I know that life is a b!tch sometimes and most of the time that's because school has taken over your life. Argh, hate school. Can't blame Ginny for wanting to get out.

This story is interesting and it could go anywhere. Reach for the stars S-j!

(I belive this review is much better)

Emma
sea-my-eyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
plz write more! you can spend a bit of time for your fans, right? (me!)

* pore lil tired tall girl
The girl who is obsessed with Harry Potter chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I really didn't like this one as much as your others. It didn't really catch my attention like The Flower and the Stag or Lilly Angel.
angelcuz chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
ooooohhhhhhhhh! i luv ur stories! r u gonna rite more? pleez do rite!
lily chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
i like it! cool story!
Lady Larissa chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
good job! write more!1
um chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
what's with that fic, anyway?It makes, like, no sense... it's well written, but it makes no sense...
Starlight Eve chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Great! Post the next one soon! I really want to know what that note said! This is really...well...mysterious. It's like leaving out a whole lot of things, like why Ginny thought Hermione didn't want to use spells (I'm not stupid, I do think I know why).
PoPs chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
good so far... continue!
Dorthey Star 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Oooooo, she so mean...er-sorry. i'm quoting lines from my play...again...really, you shouldn't leave us with so many unanswered questions like that. its not good, you know...but then again, i do that when i'm writing so i can't say anything...this is probably one of the first stories that i've read that centers around Lavender (sort of) and i'm excited to see where its going. please, please, please hurry up! :)
your bestest bud chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
good stuff, Sezjay.

Heh heh.

love it -I know- I'm good.

WILLOW CAUGHT A FREAKIN BIG FURRY ORANGE-BLACK SPIDER! Ewwwwwww...yuck! I was so worried -I still am- what if it bit her? Eeep! Seriously, it was like, 3 inches. oh my poor little kitten!
Kiwi chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Awesome, as usual, hurry up and post more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »