Reviews for Ailurophobia
someone chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Hey, this is a very captivating story! Please finish, before I become a beserker the anticipation of what will happen next!
guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
continu or rico
BeecroftA chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Sure hope you plan to release the next chapter soon, because its been so long since any really good DWD stories have been updated.
Lupineleigh chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Huh. I think I respect Steelbeak more for being able to face Neko-Darkwing when his men fled.

One thing could be improved, if you feel like it.

[Quote: "Ammonia was sent blasting to a wall, while Neko Darkwing jumped high in the air and caught Quiverwing's shirt collar by his teeth. Then he sidestepped on the walls and landed smoothly on the floor, placing a dazed girl down.

Just as she was about to recover; that was when her face was introduced to the Double web kick 2.0. A more powerful version of Darkwing's powerful signature kick."]

The way that last line is written made it sound like Gosalyn got kicked instead of Ammonia. Changing "she" to "Ammonia" would help eliminate confusion.

I am at the edge of my seat wondering how all these angry villains and good guys are going to cool their jets in the end. I'm also really wondering what is going to happen to DW next. At least he's having a good time being a real terror! Hehe.

I admit I know nothing about Neko-Ken or the characters you based the idea of this story off of, but you've described everything so well, I feel like I'm learning everything I'm supposed to know right alongside the characters. I'm glad LP, Giz, Hooter, and (wow!) Neptunia are all still willing to stand up for Darkwing. I was a little surprised by Launchpad's anger, but it's good to see that angle of his personality. You've portrayed the complex cast of characters very well (even a cat-like Darkwing! I never noticed how many catlike personality quirks he had before! Hehe). I look forward to reading more!
Jiminy Cricket chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
I am delighted that you found it in yourself to come post another chapter of this story! I feared that it would never be updated again, although I'd hoped otherwise. This is a great story, a real joy to read. It takes me back to when I was a little kid and used to watch Darkwing Duck, only with more blood. Huzzah!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Hey, excellent update. I particularly liked Gosalyn in this one.

Keep the good writing.
pokefan366 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
This is really getting good. Hopefully, J. Gander can keep his SHUSH agents from shooting Darkwing.

Hopefully, we Darkwing fans won't have to wait so long for the next chapter. I really would like the find out what happens next.
Eleos Argentum chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
I gonna make an exception and add your fic to My Favourites, even if it isn't finish.

This is an awesome story. You really handle Darkwing Universe (charachters and logic) pretty well. If the Neko-ken wasn't TM (I think it is -.-?) this could be an actual chapter... for the comic (no more cartoon :sniff:

Please, tell me you are going to finish it. Please? For the sake of a great fic?
BeecroftA chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Only one thing could make this story better: finishing it. Please?
darkwing's shadow chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
more please. This story is good.
Super Sister chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
Please update this soon. It's so good. :)
Li'l miss Random Reader chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
Quiver chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
I really like this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
20yearfriend chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Ok, this story ROCKS! PLEASE PLEASE write more SOON!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Glad you updated. This story is just excellent.

No wonder Giz is so angry with Goose Lee.

Keep the good writing.