Reviews for By the Dawn's Early Light
Poopfeast42 chapter 26 . 5/8
Good. Quotes at the beginning were nice. Could kind of tell Rabbit was going to die since he lacked plot armor. I can tell you are interested in military stuff, but it isn't overwhelming like some military nuts can get ;) Some super cute Dickbabs throughout!
soccernin19 chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
This was an amazing story I absolutely loved it!
Lilybet chapter 26 . 2/26/2012
Thank you for a brilliant story. Well-structured, drawing on real resources yet with that fantastical DC element which makes it all larger than life. Good characterisation, love the reactions to Dick's 'death'. (bit sad about you killing Luthor, he's one of my favs but good for the plot) Plot nicely draws you on. LB
OhtarIstar666 chapter 26 . 11/21/2010
This was a really amazing story. I enjoyed it a lot!
JB chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This is easily one of the best stories I have read on this site. I even downloaded it to put onto my PDA where I've read it at least half a dozen times.

Great Job.
Creative Spark chapter 26 . 1/2/2007
Wonderful story! I would be delited if you wrote more!
Creative Spark chapter 18 . 1/1/2007
YAY! Dick is alive!
Creative Spark chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
Aw that was so sweet!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
lol, I thought that was familiar.

-Creative Spark
Rosadina chapter 26 . 11/11/2005
This was a kick ass story. I couldn't stop reading it and am putting it in my c2 archive.
Tim Burns chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
As much as I never liked the Dick/Barbera romance thing (I don't like things in the comicbooks that were just taken from the animated series), it was treated well, and it's interesting to throw marriage into the middle of this war thing.

I think the whole thing of Dick being in the military is a pretty cool idea, although I would've prefered the Air Force (I suppose you come from a Navy background, and think the Air Force stinks in comparison. If that's the case, you would be wrong). I assume we'll be seeing some more of "Lt. JG Grayson" in later chapters.
Colleen chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
I just started reading this genra of fanfic, which is why I am posting so long after you published.

Anyway, it's a really well written story. However, you don't have Andrew guarding his steadholder's back! You know Grayson law requires that.
liz012014 chapter 26 . 11/4/2002
This was an amazing story! I just started reading Nightwing fanfiction and I started reading with the oldest. I really hope I find more of your work here. This was really incredible.
Coldsteel chapter 26 . 4/16/2002
AWESOME story! Major enjoyment there!
Coldsteel chapter 13 . 4/16/2002
As long as you don't have an Admiral named Ivan Antonov, I'll let the Weber refs pass. :-)