Reviews for By the Sea
dragonfly chapter 14 . 10/30/2005
YAY, she returns! Glad to see you are 'back in the saddle' again. Wondered what had happened, if you wouldn't be finishing the fic. Hope you had a good summer break & will be looking forward to more of the story.
Echo Bunny chapter 13 . 10/20/2005
Oh, please please please update this again! I'm not beyond groveling. The story is beautiful, and you've done a fantastic job conveying the melancholy, confusion, and love experienced by the characters. But now you've left us hanging for months! I know you're working your Buffy crossover (also excellent, btw), but please...have mercy on those of us who are on tenterhooks with this story!
Ilmatar chapter 13 . 10/19/2005
Oh please do not say that you have abandoned this fic. Please. It is one of the most interesting Eomer Lothiriel fics I have ever read. It would be very sad if things would be left the way they are at the moment.
dragonfly chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
Please update soon! Would love to see how this fic ends before you go on holiday and then get busy with summer vacation!
LadyArian chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
omg, how can you do this? this is... ah. i can't even find words to describe how i feel. i mean with elfhelm, omg. sigh, this is too much. poor lote.
wondereye chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
I think Ef went too far and I was glad to

see L set him straight. She's pretty good

at that. I hope I see some happiness soon.

It's pretty depressing
Good Queen Vold chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
This is such an amazing story and I heart you so much right now. :)
buttercup7 chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Arg...just arg...

You cause my feelings toward Elfhelm to be very confused...

Looking forward to an Eomer appearance!
Enigmatic Irish chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
Breath in breath out ...HOW MUCH MORE CAN YA PUT THE POOR GIRL THROUGH!and no I dont want to find out!dont get me wrong your story is awsome but I cant take it any more!fix the king!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
por lothy! She's going through so much! maybe a visit to eomer is just what the doctor ordered? i'm sorry to hear that u had such hard aunt had 7 miscarriages before she had her son. My other aunt could never have children, so i have a good inkling of what lothy could be feeling

can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarah chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
PS. Your author's note was SO sad...May happier memories and blessings be upon you. I admire you for your strength in coping so admirably with such trials.
lady scribe of avandell chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
man oh man oh man. your story is heart-wrenching. i can feel everyone's pain. and i loved the sweet, sorrowful simplicity of that last bit.

i am glad to hear that eomer will be back in the story soon. i still worry about how he'll react to the babe's death. here's to him making a full recovery (and a quick one)! sere mi eru...lsoa
starnat chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
Elfhelm helped Lothiriel but Im glad That Lothiriel stopped the kiss.
buttercup7 chapter 12 . 6/17/2005
Answer indeed!

Poor, poor Lothiriel!

I won't lie to you, though, I rather like all the drama. Keep it coming! :D
CaptainRaz chapter 12 . 6/13/2005
mean- thats the only word to describe what you are being to poor eomer and lothiriel, mean.

ah well its all in the name of fanfiction, and i have been mean to eomer too on occasions.

can i really have a biscuit? :D

amon aredhel