Reviews for By the Sea
hippi926840 chapter 22 . 3/28/2009

This story needs finishing! you can't just leave me here!
jledallas chapter 22 . 12/25/2008
Any chance of you ever finishing this story? It's really good.
Haarajot chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
I add my (futile? Let's hope it is not) plea for an update.
Ladyreader chapter 22 . 4/25/2008
I am re-reading some of my old favourite stories and I came across this gem, I loved it the first time round and I still do, so it makes me very sad to realise that you have quite possibly abandoned it. It truly is a lovely story, is there any chance it will re-capture your interest and you will come back and finish it?
ricksweet chapter 22 . 3/17/2007
Are you going to continue this story? I'd really like to see how it ends.
SaSsYnSiLlYgurl chapter 22 . 3/7/2007
Hello? Are you ever going to update? Its a really good story and and its been a long time! Don't give up on it! :(
Remember 1105 chapter 22 . 2/2/2007
I just stumbled upon your story and I thought it was excellent. I hope you haven't abandoned it. That would be a shame as it's so good.
Lady Katanya chapter 22 . 1/19/2007
i was instructed ot read this story, and found it is my fav fic so far. Your writtin gis amazing. detailed, and insightful. i was upset to discover that it has been almost a year, since you have updated. do you plan to continue or not? PLEASE DO!
Nieriel Raina chapter 22 . 12/16/2006
Still fabulous! But seems long overdue for an update! Please keep writing!

Nieriel Raina chapter 19 . 12/16/2006
I am really enjoying this story and am sorry I have not reviewed before now. However, I was greatly disturbed by your author's comment. You state that sex before marriage was looked down upon by Tolkien and would not have been done in this time period. I agree wholeheartedly...HOWEVER, you had Lothiriel and Elfhelm almost have an affair...kind of two faced, isn't it? I just think your reasoning is no in keeping with the prior feel of the story and while I LOVE seeing fan fiction written according to Tolkien, it would have been better to have seen it portrayed throughout the story. Let's face it, if Gamling had not interfered that night, it is very likely the Queen of Rohan could have been in the same boat, so to speak.

Ok, I feel better now! *grin* This is still a fabulous story and I am hanging on every word!

Ren chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
I found this story and decided to take a chance on it although this pairing was usually my thing. SO glad I did!

Awesome story, and first I was very upset, I mean, sweet Eomer? This girl be cracked! The madness with Elfhelm just plain out pissed me off, and Eomer losing it was just too much in this sad story. But I ended reading all 22 chapters in one sitting. :D

I love where it's at now! YEAH! The blossoming love. Wonderful!

Please Update! You've had this stry going for a while. Please!
stormy chapter 22 . 6/14/2006
wait, i know i'm kind of late but my brain hasn't been functioning normally lately, what with finals and all, but you're a mother? in one of your earlier chapters you were talking about a miscarriage you had. if you are, then it's awesome that you managed to hang on to your imagination! please get back to me on this.
anonymous chapter 22 . 5/29/2006
look, this is an awesome story, but you can't just drop it off just like that. If you have stopped posting for good then please have the courtesy to let your readers know. If you haven't, then I am still awaiting your next chapter.
Ali64 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Please update this excellent story.I'm dying to read more about Eomer and take on their relationship is so unique and it would be a great shame if this story was left hanging.

thegreencandle chapter 22 . 5/2/2006
please update! it has been roughly 2 months. have you abandoned this story? i hope you don't abandon it. this is definitely one of the the best fanfictions that i have read.

270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »