Reviews for By the Sea
jennierenn chapter 22 . 2/28/2006
Ah! it was beautiful...tragic but beautiful! May he'll fall off the boat and regain his memory! However I love how it gove Lothiriel a chance to redeeme herself. I really didn't liker her at the beginning of this one! Argh! I was so frusterated! Hehe...

Anyway it's wonderful, I cannot wait till you update!
Ali64 chapter 22 . 2/25/2006
I just want to let you know that I really love this story and you aren't rushing it at is still so uncertain of himself and the people around him, and you portray his insecurity perfectly.

I hope the sinking feeling Eomer has his stomach is just his reaction to Lothiriel leaving the room and not something can he not love a woman who knows how to soothe his aches and then smiles so lovingly at him?

This is a beautiful story and I can't wait for Ch.23!

Rebby-Eowyn chapter 22 . 2/25/2006
It isn't rushed at all, I think. You do a wonderful job! I still enjoy this story very much!

As always looking forward for more!

Sarahbarr17 chapter 22 . 2/24/2006
Hi! Just want to let you know that I am still enjoying this story very much, and am very glad to see new chapters posted! This story is as beautifully written as ever.

Lots of love,

Sarah x
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
I don't think it's too quick at all! I love it! Update soon!
smartbanana chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
No, you're not going too fast, it would get boring quite quickly otherwise. I loved this chapter. Adding the part with Aragorn and Arwen was really neat. I really enjoyed reading it, and also the part at the end of the chapter with Eomer and Lothiriel. It really helps to show how he's becoming more comfortable around her now, but that last sentence has me wondering. A sinking feeling in his stomach? Oh boy. Please update soon! You write so well!
lady scribe of avandell chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
I think their relationship is moving along swimmingly. Of course, if I'd been controlling the story, they would have made out a long time ago. Perhaps that is why you are writing it, and I am not.

One (slight) complaint: I didn't much care for the Aragorn/Arwen make-out session. Not my thing, and I kinda felt like it detracted a bit from the Eomer/Lothiriel melodrama. But that may just be me, so don't go and change it or anything.

Oh! I was also kinda surprised at the lack of reaction from Eomer as they crossed the Pelennor. Of course, that may just be because they arrived in the evening, so he couldn't really see anything. *shrugs* I guess I was hoping for a sudden recovery of his memories after seeing the field. But again, that's why you are writing this and I am just reading it.

Sere mi Eru...Lady Scribe of Avandell
X chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
This is awesome, keep on moving towards the reunion between these two; I hate to see Lothiriel detached from her love for so long! Cheers, and happy writings!
Niki chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
I really like your story, and you should update it more often. but it is going a bit slow. i fell that i am being selfish by saying this, I want Eomer to be fully recovered.
plzkthx101 chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
It must grieve Lothiriel so to see her love so distant from her. His response to her is much more internally changing. It is heartening to see that her hope does not dwindle. She has faith in her husband.
ElvislivesAgain chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
It was good, very good. I think their relationship is going along just fine. Personally I would like ya to speed it up, but thats probablly just me. (Patience is not one of my virtues) Worry not it seems very realistic. I hope Elfhelm finds a girl he loves almost as much as he loves Lothiriel. I hope, I hope, I hope... Update soon :D
G. Zuss chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
My twin reviewed this story on our shared account -Angsty Elf Twins- and I decided to take a look at it.

WOW. This story is probably one of the most well-written I have ever read on FanFiction. The descriptions, the insight into the characters' minds, and the feelings portrayed are so amazes me. I positively love this story! Excellent job!

Blue Eyes At Night chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
the shift is well paced :-)

and i love the comparison between the two royal couples

Flying Pheonix chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
that was fast. it doesn't seem unrealistic to me, it seems to be progressing at an ok pace.
Minimoon chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
Eek that was a fast update! This chapter was fantastic and I love how you put in Arwen and Aragorn's relationship. Oh yeah and no, I don't think you're rushing things with E/L, keep up the great work!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »