Reviews for Round Robin
Elwing chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Thanks. Yay! I can't wait to join. In fact, I think I will go right now. But I think that I'll sign under a different name, maybe. You'll see me there if I don't run into some problem.
Arianllyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
So if you want you could just join in the chatting and RR-ing first, and then join later if you think it's for you.

We'd absoultely love it if you joined - a new, active member is just what we need, since some of the members seem to be missing. :( I'm just off to post the next RR chapter, so that would be a convenient time for you to start if you wanted. Also, I'm hoping to start another discussion soon, which is a good way to get involved - in fact, it's how the group started! Alternatively, you could always start your own discussion.

One of the great things with this RR is that there are so many characters, and you can write as much or as little as you like from the point of view of any of them. My favourite at the moment appears to be Winter, though I'm getting to like Amirira and Rail as well.

Come on in, the water's lovely!

~Arianllyn
Arianllyn chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
No, there's no fee, and no minimum or maximum numbers of messages you can post or anything like that. If you don't want to be a member anymore, yes, it's easy to unsubrcribe - when you join a group you automatically get an email telling you about stuff like that. With Peshamba, when you join your membership is active immediately - you don't have to wait for it to be confirmed or anything. In fact, you don't even have to join to post and read messages, only to access the other stuff. So if you want you could just join in the chatting and RR-ing first,
Elwing chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
Hm, I am very tempted to join. I went there and looked around, looked at the posts, and read some things. If I joined, do I have to pay any cost? Is there any fee? If I joined, I might become pretty active in posting and such - but is it possible to stop becoming a member if you don't want to be one anymore?
Arianllyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
No, go ahead, join! Aryn's just posted a chapter, and I'm working on the next so it should be up within the week. We seem to be the most active ones at the moment, although it has reached a sort of slump. Just join and start some sort of discussion - I began the group with asking people what their favourite locations were, and we had a good discussion. For the RR you can write as much or as little as you like, when you like (though I'd quite like to do the next one). Pretty please . . . *smiles and flutters eyelids*

~Arianllyn
Elwing chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
You know, I would really like to join, because I now have a Yahoo ID, but the problem is that the group doesn't seem to be updating very often, so I don't know if there's any point in my joining.
Arianllyn chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
That link appears to have come out wrong. Try this:

?.intlus&.srcygrp&new1&.donehttp%%2F
Arianllyn chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Elwing (and anyone else who wants to join), you can get a Yahoo ID using this link, and filling in your details:

?.intlus&new1&.donehttp%%3F&.srcygrp&.v0&.uevhcvgh19uqd9&partner&.p&promo&.last&.testid

If that doesn't work, just email me - . Hope you'll be along soon!

~A
Elwing chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
Hey, thanks for answering my reviews! I really appreciate it.

I would LOVE to join your group, because I love the Claidi Journals and would enjoy writing fics, but I don't have a Yahoo ID and don't know how to get one. But keep updating please. I know that the Claidi Journals on FFN are a little lonely, as you may have noticed from the lack of a variety of reviewers. But please continue. (I have checked out your Yahoo group, but couldn't see much because I wasn't a member.)
K.R.Wehrman chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
I love it. Great collaborative effort. You've certainly done one of my favorite book series justice!
Arianllyn chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
It would be great if you joined (hey, bring a friend)! Just go to and click on "Join this group". If you haven't got a Yahoo ID you'll have to get one. No, none of us know each other off-line, we're just united by our love of the journals. And the other members are united by being pestered by me to join . . . ;)
Elwing chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
It's a brilliant chapter, and very well-written. You all seem to know the series very well. Can you tell me how to pronounce the name Claidi? I've been wondering that for a long time.
Elwing chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
Well-written. How can I join this group? Do your members know each other personally?
Elwing chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
Kind of. . .short? But it's meant to be that way, isn't it?
Arianllyn chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Hey there Elwing, glad you're enjoying it! As far as I know, there'll be no sequel to WW, which I'm quite glad about because I think it finishes nicely as it is, and while the current books are *beyond* great, a fifth might be one too many. I think Claidi is pronouned Clay-dee, as opposed to Cli (rhyming with eye)-dee - I think in one book (Wolf Star?) she comments about how "Lady Claidi" sounds ridiculous, which would make sense if it rhymed.