Reviews for Carpe Diem
MrsJeck chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
Very jkrowling-ish, I admire all the characters especially Ginny. Too bad the movies didn't show any of her amazing traits. Ginny is the most underdevelop character in hp, that's why I kept reading fanfiction to have a glimpse of what would it be like to have her as a fully grown character. You write brilliantly!
nayin17 chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
loved this
TheProfool chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
I must say that I loved the Dumbledore line about socks at the end of the last chapter.

Jolly good read,

TheProfool
Skye95 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Interesting start. I was a bit confused when Ron said it was worse at his house than where Harry was at the Dursleys but I can totally get what he's going on about. Harry needs to help her! And make her kiss the ground he walks on while he's at it to make her laugh :)
casema chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
harry and ginny, yes!
LifeonEarth chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
I really did like this. I laughed a lot, getting weird looks from my parents, and even cried a little. You did a wondrous job,
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful story, yet again! Can't wait to reread the next in this set.
Stephanie O chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
Funny "sockscapade"!
Stephanie O chapter 19 . 2/9/2012
I love the parallels between Harry's mum dying for him and Harry trying to take the killing curse for Ginny...more than once. It's just a beautiful love he has for her! I'm just amazed that Wormtail let him take Ginny and go, but I guess they were done with them for the time being?
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
He held her; his world in his arms. Gorgeous line! :)
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Loved your description of the chess pieces, and most especially that Harry actually WON the chess game!
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Very cool! (the protection potion for Ginny, Ron's new understanding about Harry/Ginny, everything!) :)
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I love that Harry & Ginny are now "joined" by their matching scars...I seem to remember a very intense moment with their scars later on, and I can't wait to read it again! :) It's very cool that the spell's other half is the one Harry's mum used to save him - and very romantic, in a platonic way (for now).
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
I got such a kick out of the twins' present for Ginny backfiring on them! LOL
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I read this before on Sugar Quill, but I'm going to read it again (and review) on here. Goody! :) Can't wait to see how Harry helps Ginny get over the awful nightmares!