Reviews for Skeletons in the Closet
MisheruFAD chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I remember reading this waaay way back when I was just starting high school. But one thing that always nagged me was how I had read this fic, and forgot about it, and years later, I feel convinced that I read the whole fic. As in, there was an ending. It ended. It wasn't left at chapter 15. I must have dreamt it to be honest. But years later, I keep coming back to this story because the way it ends, at least to me, is that Sasuke dies, and Naruto and Sasuke end up together, having sex in the afterlife (lol). Sasuke then, as he's dying, he remembers everything and when he sees Naruto, he tells him that there was a sort of error. That instead of being with Naruto in the afterlife, that he was instead reincarnated. And anyways, I don't know. Perhaps I dreamt the rest of the ending to this fic. Haha. But it was such a satisfying ending. Maybe I'm mixing in another fic that I read to help give me closure for the unfinished ending? Haha anyways, I always loved this fic. And I'll always keep my version of the ending in my head. Sucks that you aren't writing anymore but thanks for the fics. 3
Laudi14 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Omg you need to update this! It's all good I love it I want to know how it ends!
a2z chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
too much original characters- that aren't very appealing
a2z chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
But that damn Hokage—butting his nose in when he didn't need to be, had no right to. Shouldn't he have gotten the same respect for privacy that the other Hokage did?
that doesn't make much sense, since you said naruto could prevent entrance to the village from the uchia estate. if the village is supposed to be hidden why do students at sasuke's school know about it.
a2z chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Sasuke wondered just what drove Naruto to be a ghost. The sooner I can find out, the sooner I can get rid of him and finally be ghost-free.
how does sasuke knowing what drove naruto to be a ghost- have anything to do with his ability to get rid of naruto
asm613 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
i left a review for ch 15 b4 i read your notes on your bio page/story listing page, whatever it's called...sorry i said i hoped you write some more- don't want to make you angry.

good luck with your new fandoms and original writings though.
asm613 chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
(Hands reached out to a small niche behind the stone, and a faint smile formed as he felt the familiar bundle of incense there.

"I think it would be okay to start the tradition again."...

He finally turned around and looked up at Naruto, who was staring at Sasuke with a sort of astonished look in his eyes, but he still didn't voice any of his thoughts.)

I like the diary readings very much. I like how sasuke subconsciously does/remembers things the old sasuke did_without even realizing it- and naruto does notice it.

i like the interactions between sasuke and the journal and sasuke and ghost naruto. the dialogs are really good.

the whole story makes me feel- you're a good writer if you can make your readers feel something.

thanks so much for sharing. i hope you do have time to write more. i hope real life is good for you as well.

i've read this story before. i just read the last couple of chapters again to remind me of it.
RoguefanAM chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Oh, not there! *pouts* It was just getting really good!

lol, no, this whole story is wonderful. I love how you've worked up the relationship and never flat out stated how close Sasuke and Naruto were. They REALLY felt like friends first...and then lovers. Some fanfic writers forget that part of their relationship. I love the innocent feel of their relationship. Much better than the obnoxious way the manga actually does it. xD

Hope to see this updated sometime.
blackfang13 chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
This is...an amazing story. I love how you've worked both of the Sasuke's lives together to form a whole. And poor Naruto; he's so sad. Please finish this, you've got a good thing going. And I really wanna know if Sasuke Sensu is really Sasuke Uchiha reincarnated, or if he's something entirely different.
charlieslion chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
I'm really confused. This switched from AU to canon?
charlieslion chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Sasuke is fairly easygoing in the story, but I'm beginning to see snippets of 'ninja Sasuke'.
KatrinaEagle chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
Aww... That's so sad... D:

I do hope this mess gets cleaned up and we get to see more yaoi, but not so soon, eh?
Random Reader chapter 15 . 2/28/2010
I'm just a random anonymous reader, haha, well actually I have an account on here but remember the log in info! Oops, anyway, lol.

I wanted to tell you that this story is absolutely amazing. & beautiful. I know you haven't updated in a while * I don't know if you will again, but I still hope you read this review. Because you are truly talented. There are only a few other writers that I have seen that can write a story so wonderfully that it really gets the reader emotionally involved. I almost feel like this is the real Naruto story when I read this. It breaks my heart but I want to read it anyway. You capture their emotions so wonderfully. & you do a great job of making the past a mystery. It's just a lovely story & I hope you continue it cause I'll definitely been reading it. Thanks for writing. 3
asdhalksjlaew chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
I like this, although it messes with my mind a bit and it's difficult to read (for me- there's nothing actually wrong with it, I just have a hard time reading certain styles of writing). I'm hesitant to subscribe because the updates seem very sporadic and I don't know if I'd be willing to mess with my mind again and re-read everything if it took another year to update or something... Oh whatever, it's a good story and it's worth the headache; not to mention the heartache I feel over the characters. Makes my heart sore, thinking about poor Naruto... I like all your stories, really, so I'm subscribing to Author. Sorry about this rambling review, but my brain's feeling a little fried. S I'm crossing my fingers for a happy ending, though I don't know if the one I want is actually possible... [is doubtful] Thank you for the story! *
Jellybean06 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
It's been way too long since your last update. I went back and read the whole story and fell in love with it all over again, though. It really is heartbreaking, the way that their friendship/relationship was mending and beginning again and that they only had such a short time together. And now with the whole reincarnation thing, it's like a second chance except Naruto is still dead...

But I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!

PS- I noticed in these last two chapters you had quite a few words blurred together, like you forgot the space or something. Nothing too major, just small thing I noticed.