Reviews for THE CHEAT CODE II: A Dream Worth Keeping
joeyblast chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Please try to turn Couer into Luna from Sailor Moon or Aslan or something like that. It would be so cool!
N0L0NG3R1NU53 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love this story! And the first one! Yay!
uchiha4lyf chapter 27 . 7/12/2008
yay! great story!
Kimikokinomoto chapter 27 . 4/13/2007
Hey, It's me, IzzyIzzy...wait for it...

OH MY FREAKIN KAMI!I LOVE IT!I MUST READ THE NEXT STORY!NOW!

Okay,now that that's out of my system...More characters?Geeze,now I know why you said no to my character !Now off to read the next story.I should finish and your in 7th grade?Me too!Yay!Fellow 7th grader!...um...sorry...kinda got carried away.

Your crazy,insane,maniac,sugar-high reviewer,

Kimiko Kinomoto
Maple Story of Anime of COCA chapter 27 . 2/10/2007
YAY! CC3 IS GONNA BE WRITTEN! Um...PUT RIKU AND EMMA TOGETHER ALREADY! IT PAINS ME TO SEE THE PERFECT COUPLE NOT TOGETHER!
Kyo of the COCA chapter 25 . 2/3/2007
Sorry. i accidently sent the last review without finishing. i was a little hyper... anyway, you must be acing Language Arts! I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm writing my own fic, and i'm having a few issues. My main one is including all the characters. How do you manage to keep track of everyone? At times, i completely forget Sora is with us! Yes, THE Sora.

I don't have a penname yet, but my friends are posting it on their page. it should be up soon, so could you respond via review? thanks. It'll be on FredandGeorgetwinsoftheCOCA. Thanks again!
Kyo of the COCA chapter 24 . 2/3/2007
HI! Yes, i'm Emily from the sorta famous COCA. I'm rereading your fic, and just wanted ya ta knoe how FREAKIN' GOOD IT IS!
daya chapter 27 . 9/25/2006
...FG i liked this one but i liked the first one better i hope the third one is as good ass the first ja na!
Lady Dragonryder chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I like this because my name's Robin :-P Coolness...*keeps reading*
EverD chapter 26 . 5/28/2006
One word: SWEET!
EverD chapter 13 . 5/28/2006
Man! This sucks! my sister wants the computer so I can't finish the story! Gomen, but I'll finish it soon.
Pyro Wolf chapter 27 . 5/16/2006
Pyro Wolf: Yay! I'm HYPER! Yay! Translations! :)
noir2107 chapter 25 . 5/13/2006
I really loved your story, but when you had so many characters it got confusing. Could you possibly exclude Donald and Goofy, because they're like dead weight in the story when you feel obligated to give them dialogue. Even though they're a part of the Juu Senshi, the action hasn't been revolving around them. It just gets confusing... But anyway, keep it up. Please write more soon.
Krystal chapter 25 . 5/9/2006
HI! I got grounded, so yeah...

-Shadow: It's your fault. You failed English.

-Krys: And...I liked The Nutcracker on thin ice best.

-Shadow: Yeah,cuz we were in it...

-Zeke: I wasn't in it!

-Shadow: So?
FairyFox180 chapter 27 . 4/21/2006
Hey! Sounds like the next story will be pretty good!

Lol, Etoile is Star in French... eh, I think or it was Etiole... nope Etoile.

Great job so far, keep up the great work! I hope you update soon! Oh, lol, when I first started reading the preview I though, 'wait some of this is different!' Think like Emma hasent came yet, but then I realized that since she was there in the first game of course it'd change! Lol, well, I hope you update very soon!

FF out, yo!