Reviews for The dating game
KaylaKML chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
Good chap/story! I am doing some quick reviews on a libary computer before at 2pm I get my computer back from being upgraded..which is also why it took so long to review but to the favs it goes..also thanks for posting it on the mailing list!
TubaPrincess chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
That was a happy ending :) I enjoyed this story very much, and I think I'll have to go back and read some of your other work from before.. Thanks for the good read!
cria chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
Great! I am also old-fashioned. So, I am waiting on that "promise for tomorrow".
Kitsune Katana chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
You are going to end it there? No don't
Arizona94 chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your father.

Sweet ending to a sweet story!

Glad to see you back! Looking forward to reading more. Sequel?
radioactive chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Cute story. It was on my fav's list for a long time! I like the way you ended it - so much like an actual episode...! Always leave them wanting more...in this case you wrapped it up nicely! Great stuff. I look forward to seeing other fanfics from you!
Matt1969 chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Well, okay, a little disappointed *g* But it is definitely refreshing to NOT have our couple fall into bed together at the end of the first date - or as soon as they realise their feelings :)

I've also just begun reading some of the work by 'NG' over at Gateworld - good stuff.
Revvie-S chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Just found this and enjoyed it very much- made me smile and laugh! Very sweet too. Welcome back!
ccgig chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Thank you that was great. I read lots of your stories before and I'm sure I will continue to enjoy them.
GateSeeker2 chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
First - so sorry for your loss - I hope that you have a wonderful support base of family and friends to get you through your pain and sorrow. I know that it might seem weird put you could parallel your feelings of loss into some stories - might be cathartic. Use Sam and Jacob as a spring board of sorts for ideas.

Second - very nice sweet story. At least they got to kiss. Loved Jack's reaction - he was blown away by it. Can't wait for the skate date and the easy banter/flirting between Sam and Jack. Pete showing up could put an interesting twist on the date - much like Hammond did in this story. I hope for many more sequels to the dating game saga! :-)
k80cue chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Loved the story. Hope you write a sequal, would really like to read more. Pleased that you havent given up writing. Write more soon.
Ilovesg1 chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
You must continue. You can't leave us hanging there.

Please, at least until the engagement.
kasluvs chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
This was GREAT! And you should write a sequel!

SEQUEL!

SEQUEL!
janissima chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
I enjoyed your entire story and really liked that you had them going slowly and not hopping into bed after the first date! I'm rather old fashioned myself!
KillKate chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Loved this story, and Loved the ending too!