Reviews for Delicate Pieces
UA chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I'm a sucker for angst, and you write such good angst.

Another one of my fave GG fanfics.

Shae
Potterworm chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Oh God, the image of Caroline sobbing is going to haunt more than just Lorelai. My whole heart ached for that poor woman.
calleighsthebest chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
amazing story!
italiax09 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
Yay, so when Lorelai was looking down through that window, in the last chapter, she was really seeing her future. I had a feeling. ]

BTW why did Lorelai call him James?
italiax09 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
He didn't die. ]

You have no idea how happy and relieved and hopeful I feel now.

Thank you!

And the baby died [

I had a feeling she was.

That was wicked sad.
italiax09 chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Darn you. You made me cry.

I love :: And then his face grows serious and he says something that brings her crashing right back down to earth, to this room, to this very real moment: “I’m glad it’s me and not you.”

That made me start tearing up. Of course we all know Luke would rather have this disease kill him than her have to deal with it. But it breaks my heart all the same. Especially since he says he's "glad".

This was another part that hit me like a ton of bricks :: She wants to tell him she loves him, feels the words under her tongue. But she has the sudden notion that there is something about ‘I love you’ that can sound a lot like ‘goodbye.’

*sigh* It DOES sound like goodbye. I think what she said was much better.

btw . i think you're the first author who has actually made me CRY reading their fanfic. I've never done that before.
italiax09 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Awh wow. Sad.

My favorite part :: “I love you,” she repeated, softer this time. “This is our thing.”

That was GOOD.
italiax09 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I knew something was wrong by the time I got to :: "This shouldn’t be happening now, not when they were really starting to get it right."

But I thought it was Lorelai who was dying, not Luke.

But wow this was depressing.

Itz amazingly well written!

Itz pretty hard to find true talent on fanfiction, but I just found some. ]

VERY angsty. *sigh* Are you seriously gonna let Luke die?
LLmeantb chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
I doesn't matter how often I've read this fic, it always moves me, when I read it once again.

Thank you so much!
ashley chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
ok that was a really good story but wait what luke died? no that cant happen. he cant die!
oshgpoehrm chapter 6 . 5/13/2006
I thought I had reviewed this! Well. I think this is one of the most beautiful, well-written and heartbreaking Gilmore Girls fanfics ever. The ending is perfect, as is the rest of the story.
Skye chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
Right, so reading things in the early morning, post-midnight hours, not the best idea. But this was filled with such emotion and strength and uncertainty and fear and ultimately hope and love, I just really wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it.

~As they head towards Stars Hollow, their hands meet on the seat between them, their fingers lacing together comfortably. With her other hand, she reaches up and grabs the bill of the baseball cap, rotating it so that it’s on backwards. There, she thinks with a smile. That’s better.~

Loved that ending.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
sarah chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
omg that was so good. i loved it. it was so sad and sweet and very good.
MLM1023 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
OMG i just read your story and thought it was wonderfully written! Seriously brought me to tears!
lukedanesloverr chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
This story was amazing. I was glad that you knew a lot about this disease, you always knew what you were talking about. My grandfather was living with my family and I for six months with cancer, and this story talked about many true things that occur. I was just confused in the ending. I wasn't sure if the child was Luke's or another man's. Did Luke end up living?