Reviews for Childhood Trauma
Spuffles chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Love the little Friends reference. I was playing Trivial Pursuit today, and I was holding out for the TV cheese in the hope it would be Buffy, and my step sisters who don't even watch it got the Buffy question and because of stuff I had said regarding my Buffy poster for a Christmas present they got the answer right. GRRRR. As it was from about 10 years ago that's the only one I could have answered right, too. Thanks for the stories; you're the only believable writer I have found with consistently completed stories.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Loved both of the stories - a great fun Spuffy read.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
You did a great job on the balance and on all the children - I especially like how you use child Xander and Anya and how Xander is/was connected to his running off during their almost wedding.
FFLjm12 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Will be fun to revisit the children again -
spike'smate chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
very very nice story "claps"
spike'smate chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
spike does seem to have a way with little kids, he's so sweet
spike'smate chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
LOVE seeing giles & joyce together its about frigging timelol
allyjamo chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
i love your storys you are one of the best fan fic writers i no
rkm chapter 16 . 5/9/2009
i enjoyed this very much! love how dawn was the real 'learner' of the wish. and what an interesting turn learning cecily was not allowed to voice her affections vice being the spiteful snot that she was. enjoyed the buffy/angel dynamic too - we really see how truly she wanted/belonged to/with spike. such sweet moments between buffy and spike.

one of the things i really enjoy about your works is we get a STORY - and a story that may have kissing and some physical stuff, but when you have the physical stuff it's not graphic or explicit or anything like that. kudos for the storytelling! LOVED THIS ...
lil-sushi-girl chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
cute! it was also interesting seeing the encounter with spike and halfrek
MercuryPilgrim chapter 16 . 9/23/2008
aw, major cuteage! this is such a sweet fic! i love it!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 16 . 3/8/2008
LOVE IT
nikstarr chapter 16 . 11/16/2005
Oh my god! That was a beautiful ending! I think this is one of the best Spuffy fics I have ever read! Bravo!
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 16 . 10/12/2005
well it was a little sappy...but you gotta love it...i know its been a while but i've been busy with school and work and everything...but today i have made it a goal to catch up on all stories...anywho i enjoyed your story (like i do all of them)...now i must go on though and read some more...until next review...
Gallfreyan April chapter 16 . 9/29/2005
Sad to see this story ended, but it was a GREAT ending! Spike finally got to hear the truth from Cecily, a truth that he waited a lifetime to hear. But he also finally got the love of his life back & she was able to finally physically show him jsut how much love she has for him! Great story! I cann't wait to read more on all the others! So glad that you're on a roll! Keep up the awesome work!

~April