Reviews for Childhood Trauma
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
Don't worry, no wiggins here with the Spike and Buffy thing. I can't wait for more. I just want them to get back to normal soon so there can be some REAL

Awesome job!

Demonica Mills chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
as always, great update. I love the visual of Anya picking up the soccer ball and running with it.
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
So sweet! Write more and update soon:)

Dark Gotham chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
Great chapter. I loved it.
Brunettepet chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
You're making the relationship between Spike and Buffy clear. Anya's revelation about the Wishverse was a good plot device to undo the wish. I really liked her straighforward attitude about her demon days - "I was taller then." It must take a lot to rattle Anya.
spuffy4eva chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
Lol, dont worry we all understand the dangerous game you have to play here, poor you! But I think you balanced it quite well I must say, as long as Spike and Buffy are together in one shape or form I don't really care. Nice chappy, and the plaster part was cute! I can just imagine Spike doing that... aw he's so cute!
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
Nah. It's coming off a-okay.
juliesags7 chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
i loved so mote it be and just saw this story. so cute. i love it. hope you update again soon.
Torrchy chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
I love it! I love litlle Anya :) She sounds so cute when she's asking Spike if she's attractive lol

And Buffy! You're one amazing fanfic writer :)
Carree chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
good chapter. the story is progressing nicely and it still contines to ammuse me.
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
Awesome. When they meet Halfrek are you going to make it more obvious than they did on the show that her and Spike know each other? Is something going to happen there? More conflict between Buffy and Spike? My mind is reeling. Can't wait for more!

Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
spuffy4eva chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
good good! progress is being made! liking!Much better, it really looks like the story has a plan now :D and don't worry, i will stick with this!
deletedprofile2 chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
Good work again. Is there gonna be anything between Spike and Halfrek, like finding out who each other was, coz that'd also be good _
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Ouch! Poor Giles that was so cute and funy and WOW! Please write more soon.

Peace out-Marykaitlyn