Reviews for Childhood Trauma
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
ACK! D Hurry! Hurry! :D
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This looks so cool! I can't wait for more of this! Update soon!
Celestia Nailo chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
*woot*

Very, very happy that you decided to do a sequel to "So Mote It Be"...especially with Dawnie being here and being older than all the Scoobies...

I love the idea. Um, is the spell going to affect Spike also? Or is he going to stay the same and have an even more junior girlfriend? *lol*

Kudos for the idea, and I hope to see more soon!
OnlyHaveEyesForYou chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
O, please continue! ;) It sounds really funny.
Carree chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
i'm very interested. i can't wait to c wat will happen next!
lil-leti chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
NO... awe man, this is going to be a great story. I just love the beginning thus far.
demonica mills chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
LOL OH NO! They're all kids now! I can't wait to see where you go with this one.
lovelycarose chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Cool! I always like reading your stories. This one has to rock!

Love,

Ember
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is gonna be good I can feel it
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wosh! It's another new one by you. This looks like it's gonna be great though. I love you're sense of humor and I like Dawn in this chapter for some reaosn. Great as all ways. Can't wait for another chapter.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
oh :D :D more soon huni x
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Keep it going please
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Oh, liking it. I don't think i've read So Mote It Be, but i'm reading this. Yar, it's good and i've got an idea of what i'd like to see (if that's ok).

Anyaism's of the bunny and orgasm type would be cute, and a Tara who refuses to talk to anyone but Willow.
Spikesgirl2626 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
i love it. i loved So Mote It Be and i can't wait to so where this one goes. Keep it up.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18