Reviews for Childhood Trauma
demonica chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
What a wonderful ending. Go you! I really enjoyed this story. Scooby kids were funny. Still laughing about kiddie Anya. Well written as always and i look forward to your next story...or, you know, updates for your other stories...hint, hint.
funkydevil206 chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
* wipes tear* alright everyone lets give a HUGE round of aplausefor this ready 1,2,3, * whole stadium of poepl clap and cher for you* way to go nthis story we all loved ( and by we i mean all the reviwers)! lol
kim chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
Aw!
Embe91 chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
Aw, so cute. Sad to see it go. Anyway, I really can't wait for more from you. You're are one of my favorite authors! Please write more soon.

Bravo! Bravo! Encore! ::STANDING OVATION::

And . . . Cut, print, that's a rap! Yeah! Curtain call, and exit stage left!

Ember
spuffymonica chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
I so loved this chapter...so sweet!I'm a bit sad that this is the end...I'll wait for the updates of your other fics...D
Carree chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
awsome work as usual. this story was awsome, i look forward ur next one.
spuffy4eva chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
Well here is my last review! Lol, us loyal fans get all teary eyed at the end... It's weird to think of Buffy and Spike never getting physical, she wasn't exactly hesitating there real first time round was she? :P hehe lol. Gotta say that I like this version better. More love, less property destruction. Congrats on a great fic, and I hope to see many more adult sized spuffy fics from you soon! Ciao...
FaithsGuy chapter 15 . 9/28/2005
Great work, the scene between Cecily and William was so real and true to character, fantastic. I'm sorry to say that I won't be ready and reviewing the next chapter, as of my anti-spuffiness, but I loved the story! _

Vanilla
spuffy4eva chapter 15 . 9/28/2005
Aw how cute! Me liking :) V good ending, with enough spuffyness to keep me happy :D Good dialogue to, and I like the idea of Cecily really liking William though I gotta say, looking as her rejection and what an idiot he was at the time, it makes it kinda hard for me to believe her... Anywhoo, im waiting for that epilogue!
sirc chapter 15 . 9/28/2005
*sob* Over already... :( I'm gonna miss this.

I'd ask for another sequel, but I think that as much fun as it would be, not all "triquels" go over well. So you're gonna have to make something new. My Girl is great, too, but it seems to be at least half-way done :(

sirc
spuffymonica chapter 15 . 9/28/2005
Great ending,now I can't wait for the epilogue!I really liked Cecily's story about her past...and I'm so glad that you are writing a lot, so we can read a lot! :D
Arisluv chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
ok.. so I want the epilogue... gimme gimme gimme... sorry... I just really love this story.
LiLi chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
i liked the end, Can't wait for the epilogue! ohh and if you can't stop writing, then don'!hehehe because it is great! and I'm so gonna chack the new chapter for My girl!
kim chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
Good job. Looking forward to My Girl, too.
Brunettepet chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
The Halfrek/Spike exchange was a nice clarification about Cecily's demon status when she broke William's heart. I also liked Spike's statement about he and Cecily becoming demons and making their place in the world.
268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »