Reviews for A Woman Alone, The Strength Within
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I like it, very nice.
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
omg thats so sad! *sniff* but good!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Rae chan1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
You always write the best stories!

::cheers:: Sequal!

~~Rae chan
SSJ Inuyasha chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
I love this story! I first read this on another website but I forget which one. This was the first 5XR I read and also lead me to read many others. The discriptions in this story really helps to paint the images of the scenes in the readers mind.
Iris Omega chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Whoa. I've never ever seen a 5xRP story before. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was good. Very good, in fact. Cool story!
DarkAngstScary chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Very Good. I always did like the Wufei and Relena pairing. Hope you write more!
Nova of Mink chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That was good. A very plausable senario to bring to very different characters together. I liked it.
Demeter chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Wow. Can I just say, "Wow?" One of the best 5XR's I've ever read! Great material! *swoons* And it includes an alternate couple that is just too cute! The formatting was nice and no grammer mistakes that I can see, which greatly improves my mood when I review this! Hope more comes out!
Goldberry chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Wow, that was sad but great!
Inanna chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
I loved the imagery of Relena standing on the bridge. Lovely.
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
_ So THIS was the challenge! I only got to see your challenge to Liewe!

I said it to her, and I'll say it to you...Wonderful job! Challenges are great. They're something different for the reader and the writer. I love the way you write Relena. And Wufei... *sob* I can't believe he got assasinated. But it was very appropriate at the end. How she realized she was strong enough to stand on her own and all. Beautifully done (even if you did cheat with a few more words. *g* _~ j/k) Great job on this Midii. (I loved the park scene. I saw/smelled/felt everything. BEAUTIFUL! *sniff* I loved the whole thing.)
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Oh sad, but Wufei kinda took Heero's place, watching her from the shadows?
Little green chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
That was sad... But really interesting and touching. That's the type of story I like, when it suggests something 'unusual' and yet, it makes complete sense. You really 'caught' wufei's point of view, I think. It reminded me of his talk with Heero in Endless Waltz! _ Great, indeed. I just regret he died in the end... (The molmeman and Treize give her tisssues) BooooOOOOoOOOOohhhhh! ;_;
Catalina chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Wow! That was...incredible. Wufei and Relena rock! Oh, please write another story, one where Wufei lives and everyone lives happily ever after all that good crap... _ Wonderful job here!