Reviews for Evanescent
cje24576 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was so good! Please please please add more to this! I want to see something about Ani meeting his children & speaking to the Council! I love the happy endings! Love it so far! Please please add more to this!
Darth Wolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awwww loved the story :) email: I would love to luke as a baby well i did in ep. 3 the end, oh well
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww yay! I love happy endings :D Nice story!

My email is pclsunshinegirl AT and I would love baby Luke's picture! :D
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very sweet. I like how Obi-Wan is supportive of their relationship. And the line when he was shocked to learn of their marriage made me smile. What a way for Anakin to find out.

VFA
Liana-Elfgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I love it and can not wait to read more. I would also like to see the baby picture my email is .

thanks
padme17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
aww i want a pic of baby luke!
Rose-Arwen-Padme chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Fantastic job! That was truly a treat to read! I loved reading Anakin's reaction to the HoloNet news- classic, just classic. I can't imagine, after being away from his wife for eight months, what thoughts would go through a (forbidden) husband's mind when he hears that his (forbidden) wife checked into the hospital- to give birth to twins!

Oh, and I'd love a pic of baby Luke, if you could please send it my way?
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Once again, aw... You're so damn good with fluff! Do some more AnakinPadme fluff, pleeasse...
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
oh yes yes yes I WANT A PIX! I saw the movie but I still want the pix. my email is once again: anakin_lover I love this story! It's awesome!
Kathy Goodwin chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Send me the cute luke picture!
LVB chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That was beautiful! Poor Anakin, didn't even know! I love how Obi was so supportive too.
monroesque chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Hey another great story of you! I really enjoy all your stories, you are an amazing writer. Can't wait to see what happens next. That's really an interesting idea. Anakin not knowing about Padme's pregnancy. Keep it up!

PS: I would love to have a pic of baby Luke :)
magsaure chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow! That was amazing! It would be awesome if you could continue it, but if not, it's perfectly understandable.

Oh, and I would love it if you would send the picture of Luke to me at cryingcatbabybluevw613 (It's really long, I know, but I've had it for four years, so getting rid of it and changing all of my subscriptions would suck...)