Reviews for Stained Glass
i LOVE this story! xD
HesitantPen13 chapter 24 . 9/23/2008
OMGOMGOMGOMG! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
A-dizzle chapter 23 . 1/13/2008
KERRAK! Ahem, I must regain myself. Anyways, since Kerrak is the fourth, doesn't that mean Kairi should have some kind of POWA? And what about Riku and him havin twin brothers? You gonna update anytime soon?
valor999 chapter 23 . 6/26/2007
awsome keep it up and hope u update this story soon
conner-kun chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
you put the same thing twice
conner-kun chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
this is exactly the kind of story i was looking for. After reading the manga Soul Rescue i'v been hooked on Angels falling for humans
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 23 . 1/10/2007
HAH! THE LEGEND WAS WARPED AND TWISTED! THe four of them werent going to destroy the angel kingdom...they were going to save it! it all makes some sort of sense now! and yes they were stupid.
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 18 . 1/10/2007
o...k? that was freaky. and its so obvios now who the fourth angel is, i cant believe that Sora Riku and Kaz havent noticed yet...oh well, i'm off to read the next chapter! tootles!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
omg, its so unbelievably obvious now who the fourth angel is now. I had my suspicions that it was him earlier, but now i know for sure now. Its Kerrak and i'm sure that i'm not the only one who figured it out. anywho, i gotta go read the next chapter since this story is pretty addicting! anywho, tootles!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
o0o0o0, shocker. well, for Sora and Yuna at least, we all kinda saw it coming. well, at least i did. oh well, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! (runs off forgeting that she dosent have to move to see the next chappie)
KokololioSOL chapter 23 . 6/23/2006
KEWL there retarded to not have know who the fourth one was i mean he was wearing the gem! starts with a K!*cough*errak*cough*
Keiko105 chapter 22 . 6/8/2006
I love it!Update soon!
whitefire23 chapter 22 . 6/8/2006
are you kidding! this story is AWSOME! i have also written some stories about angels, and i love this one! it is very original, and i just LOVE it! DONT STOP WRITING! oh, and i just wanted you to know that the story is kinda choppy at times, so it is kind of confusing, but other than that it is great!
sora's savior chapter 21 . 5/27/2006
dude thanks for making another chapter because i was starting to get worried that i would never see this story end so thanks again i cant wait till the next chapter
ShadowCoeur chapter 20 . 3/18/2006
Is is Kerrak? His necklace? O, I don't know! But, o, suspense!