Reviews for I Can't Fight the Stars
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
This story is so badly written, I want to cry.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
I tried to read this chapter. This story had potential but you drag it out so arbitrarily and idiotically that I cannot proceed. Misc rapist-Ginny irrelevant subplot? Yeah-no.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
This story drags, doesn’t it. The Ginny scene was pointless. Snape takes 5 chapters to arrive. Harry keeps passing out. What would it take to get the plot moving?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Eugh. Needless exposition on Veela history in the beginning of chapters.
dominaohyu chapter 20 . 9/17/2017
I don't hold stopping writing this story against you xx
it was an amazing journey while it lasted and i can only send my condolences to your mother xx
Yoisi9 chapter 20 . 8/27/2017
Y el resto?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
This is an amazing story. I'm so sorry about your mom. I can't imagine going on without mine. Since I assume you are not continuing this story just know that it is absolutely mind blowing and the way you have written this story is almost written in the style of actual authors and I can count on one hand the number of fanfiction authors I know who can write like that.
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
Earth
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
"Spring" from Vivaldi is my favourite part too :)
mkoepp63026 chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
So sorry about your Mom. Sometimes it is hard to do something without the other person you are used to doing it with. That being said, this is a wonderful story and I really hope your Mom decided tho jump start you to finish it. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
Dang it I was going to say polyjuice potion Pansy into Harry and make a fool out of Ginny in the crowded great hall.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
Sorry I put the Blaise. was a boy complaint in the last chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
Blaise is a boy, you put him as a girl.
stoptheplith chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
I live this story. You are a beautiful writer who weaves beautiful characters, you have completely developed JKRs characters, into magical, realistic, adult and intelligent beings. Thank you for your wonderful creation
OtakuGirl568 chapter 20 . 1/8/2016
Hi! I like what youve done here with the veela info. It's really useful and interesting to read. How Draco was suffering really hit me since it was also affecting Harry. It's nice to see that Draco will wait for Harry even if he has his madness to deal with. I hope this story will start up again. Anyways thank you for your work :)
2,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »