Reviews for Partners in Crime
Ayu-Dev chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Beautiful. The whole story was very well written. Especially Lara's character, dear goodness.
DaaNi-ChAn chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
It's been a while since I've been on , and I missed reading good stories like this one. It got me hooked, practically the reason why I log on my laptop every single day.

I'm gonna keep reading now, cheerio!
isaalacrymosaa chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
very good fanfic i've enjoyed! :D

i liked the relationship between lara and kurtis

and tha places characters yeah and francine!

:D
Katie Fleming chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Mr Rush, as you know many awards and even been in countless newspapers and even have a movie and book coming out all about me because well i love me and the world loves Katie Fleming, i know you and you KTEB friends are so jealous of me I just thought I who knows more about Lara Croft then anyone else. You know I sometimes have fantasy about her, that she is my girlfriend, I Katie Fleming is a Lesbo!
laraandkurtisfan97 chapter 23 . 12/30/2009
Brilliant chapters :-D

Partners in crime - indeed! XD SO sad to see it finished, but it was incredibley great!
Artisa chapter 23 . 12/30/2009
I LOVED IT! :D

Oh my God thank you! I can't believe you finished it! A very well done indeed! ;)

I'm glad the dagger didn't get the best of them at the end *phew* :P though it there was that moment of doubt for me when Kurtis took the dagger and let her fall :O It was awesome that you actually gave us the benefit of doubt!

I'm still not quite sure why the pink skull just have itself up though... Was it some kind of test?

Wahay! Ending the story with them as a team was brilliant! :D The dynamic duo doing missions and diving off of buildings lol XD
Artisa chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Ah HA! I KNEW it! All those fake visions! THAT was the manipulation the whole time wasn't it? And Ria's already fallen victim to it! :O

My God that scared the hell out of me, the whole blue skinned creature watching Ria and all that! I really thought she'd died - THANK you for not killing her, phew! :P

Great, so I guess you'll be updating sooner these days, eh? :)

Merry Christmas by the way! ;)
laraandkurtisfan97 chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
Wow. I knew they would do it eventually, but not like that!

Haha, I can just imagine it - "Is it a bird, is it a plane?"

"No, it's a Lux Veritatis,"...ok, that was a terrible joke. o.O
ReadyToFall chapter 19 . 11/19/2009
Well... That was certainly a unique way for them to get it on! :D

I'm not terribly good at my reviews, but I'll just say that I LOVE your story and always have a little squeal when I see you've updated. You write wonderfully, but that's old news :D I can't even remember if I've reviewed much in the past. I daren't look in case it turns out I haven't and that's just tragic.

I've been Youtubing the soundtracks whilst reading and it definitely gives the chapters even more of an atmosphere. I like your taste in music. Rock... New age.. bliss.

Ok, babbling over. Look forward to the next chap.
UltimateTruebloodfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
あなたの物語ははるかに私が読んだあることが最もよい墓侵入者ファンのフィクションである!
doesn't know where she belong chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
being stuck in the hospital kept me from reviewing for awhile but i'm here now!

so i know you hate me,you hate me for sure Acid

i thought they were going to soften their relationship a bit;you know get along in some great nice romantic hotel room!but no they had to suprise me ..

and you know what ? i like it ;adore it :the fighting the changing attitude of lara ..everything..hihi

i really really like the new caracter as well;i could imagine her scary face when hearing the two of them fighting

if i may ask you something it wil be adding more narration about kutis ; you know his feeling;thinking and attires every thing about him -i know -

col i can't wait for the next chapter

keep wrinting i'm burning with passion!
runted chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
Nice chapter... the non-lemon was certainly unexpected... but appropriate i think... I feel that with Ria's addition this focus is becoming more of a quest of faith for Ria and less about the premonitions of Lara's...
Artisa chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
Wow. I knew they'd do it eventually but I never expected them to do it like that! :P Then again, the knife flinging caught me off guard too! lol

Oh man, I really love your imagination! What with the viscous door and the giant cavern with the waterfalls - good stuff!

Also laughed at the idea of Ria in that last bit! (FLYING MAYAN! XD XD XD)

Goody goody goody, please update soon! ;)
Andrea Christoph chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
The only reason I'm not crazy about this one is because both of them are so whiny, bah! Not that it's bad for the story or anything, they're just annoying to me as people. *lol* Like a bickering couple.

I like that it's a nice concise way, though, of forcing Kurtis to go with her basically (the turned down audition, her death, etc).
Andrea Christoph chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Ouch. X

I do find it a bit funny, though, that after Kurtis's initial douchebaggery he ended up being too 'clingy'. :P