Reviews for Forever and Always
animedragongirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
*whistles* This is deep, lady. This is deep.

Hey, did your parents know this was a guy/guy pairing?
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
omg THAT was genious! pure genious! the thrid to the last was my fav paragraph, idk i think its cause sasuke finally gav eup his hatred i Loved it amazing!
Sazanami Kikane chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
oh gods, that is so touching I think I'm going to cry... It's beautiful. So poetic and tragic but sweet. It's something to be proud of!
blisblop chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Are you writing moreIta/Sas?
thesaraghina chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I thought it was very good! Nice 2nd person perspective. It's interesting to think of Itachi as having been trying to redeem himself. I'd like to see more uchihacest from you! _
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
that was beautiful...keep up the good work i love ur style...ITASASU forever... -
spork ai chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Kyaa! So cute Katie-chan! I glompeth it! And I loved how you wrote it in Emma's style ya know? I've gotta write something like that one day soon. OOC, but I like OOC. And that is why I get reviews where people are all rar. But don't listen to them. Keep writing Katie, because if you don't then I will be very angry with you. Because you write great (for lack of a better word because I am lazy). It was so pretty. *sigh* I swear if you keep writing stuff like this you'll turn me into a damn uchihacest fangirl. Love ya!
hujin chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Although this was written beautifully, I'm going to give my customary ItaSasu rant.

So Sasuke's just going to forget that for over 250 manga chapters he's been obssesing over killing Itachi? That he nearly killed his best friend to run off to a pedophile with a creepy tongue? That he is emotionally scarred and would do anything to kill his brother?

Yeah, if you forget about that, it makes plenty of sense.