Reviews for Youkai Lullaby
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
hello: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq. blogspot . com
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i don't understand how your work has gotten so few reviews... they're quick reads, but they speak volumes... they're entertaining and thought provoking.

my mission: read all rk fics by author alphebetically... if an author has talent, if that author can paint emotions, worlds, and people with his/her words, not only do i read as many of their stories that i find interesting, but i also bookmark their profile page into a file labeled "MASTERS"... master artists... like: van gogh, monet, da vinci, rockwell, picasso, dali, matisse, o'keeffe, rubens, lautrec, etc... every one different, unique, amazing! you are now numbered among them.
Chanyasoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
aw, thats too cute

it 'minds me of how i used to cuddle in my extra fluffy banket and pretend it was a huge soft boa like sesshy's
Devi chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
My favorite style of writing: painting a tableau. A gorgeous, totally in character view of Fluffy-sama, and an absolutely adorable Rin (even if she seems a bit younger than she usually does...that girl is very mature for her age sometimes). As much as I'm a S/R shipper(once she gets older), her childhood relationship with Sesshy gets me all weak in the knees anyway. It /is/ the foundation of his (hopeful) eventual redemption. No need for a further chapter; this is pure perfection as a one shot. But I would be terribly happy and grateful if you wrote more S/R stories, romantic or not. Your words make me swoon. Your last paragraph made me want to sit and contemplate the universe after I read it. So lush...such imagery...'Blood drying in metallic crimson in the dying light'...'frozen golden eyes'...*sighs happily*. I'm already getting ready to read your other stories. Brava!
PoisnousPixie chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
EE! This is so kawwai! I just love Rin- and you wrote Sesshoumaru-sama really well!

outofplace chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Anna's pastime chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Oh my! This was twisted. I really liked the bit that followed up "Rin is Thirsty"-ripping the canteen from the dead man. An interesting take on what it might be like having a blood thirsty youkai as your adopted Daddy! Might grow up thinking some odd things are quite blood, gore, dead guys all over the place.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2005