Reviews for A Rose for A Rose
snowthehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This was really good you should continue
TsubakiBlossom chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
YAY! Full Metal Alchemist! And YAY, ShadAmy! BOOOO, stupid FAKER Sonic! *grins widely*
CrazyFanGirl125 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
awwww . its adorable i love it!
god of chaos chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
pls continue this. this is good. its got a great plot. and its funny and alot more
Hieisdrkangel chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love the story, that's really great! Yeah, SOnic! You're my favorite and all but you got what you deserved!
manic777777 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
PLEASE DON'T MAKE THAT THE END!PLEASE GO ON!
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hehe, take that Sonic. Shadow is awesome and kinda sweet if you think about it. Even in Sonic X. 5/5 rating! :3
kristen chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
arose for a rose was very sweet you should make a seqal prehaps one where shadow and amy go out
Alice chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
cool
kristen mochnick chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
this is the first shadamy i read and now im shadamy all the way befor i was sonamy can you belive it anyway thnk you for opening my eyes to the shadamy wold
kirsty050 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
woo hoo loved the story. Sonic really deserved that faker bit and yay go shadow for beating him up. Its not that i dont like sonic but he is just so big-headed and thinks he can take advantage of everyone.

SHADAMY ROCKS!

i know it says oneshot and you wrote it like ages ago but could you pretty, pretty, pretty please do another chapter.

oh and if you wanna answer this use the shoutbox on my webby coz i dont give my email to ppl i dont know. my webby is 050.
Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Good story. I really like it. Heh, Amy called Sonic a faker. That's funny! I'm not exactly fimilar with Full Alchemist, but I've seen episodes off and on.
WontonBagel chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aww...how sweet!
RaidenRaccoon chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Nice. That little blue idiot got what was coming.
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I LIKE THIS STROY I SHOULD COUNTINUE IT PLEASE !